Auto Reply On Vendor Registration

Where can we set an email auto reply as soon as some one registers as a Vendor on the site

I am using v4.2.4 MVE

hi,

Please open file: app/controllers/frontend/companies.php and add the following code after " fn_set_notification('I', __('information'), $msg); "

Mailer::sendMail(array(
'to' => $data['email'],
'from' => 'default_company_users_department',
'data' => array(
// 'company_id' => $result,
'company' => $data
),
'tpl' => 'companies/request_apply_for_vendor_notification.tpl',
), 'A', Registry::get('settings.Appearance.backend_default_language'));

Also need create files:

/design/backend/mail/templates/companies/request_apply_for_vendor_notification_subj.tpl

with subject of letter, for example 'Request for apply for vendor' (recommend use language varable)

and /design/backend/mail/templates/companies/seller_apply_for_vendor_notification.tpl

for example, with following contents:

{include file="common/letter_header.tpl"}

{__("hello")} {$company.firstname},

YOUR TEXT

{include file="common/letter_footer.tpl"}

best regards,

WSA team

Thank you Damir (WSA-team) , this is what I wanted but I am confused

Why do we need these 2 files and what is the content of each file

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]/design/backend/mail/templates/companies/request_apply_for_vendor_notification_subj.tpl[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]and [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]/design/backend/mail/templates/companies/seller_apply_for_vendor_notification.tpl[/font][/color]

Damir made a mistake. The correct names are:

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]- design/backend/mail/templates/companies/request_apply_for_vendor_notification_subj.tpl[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]- design/backend/mail/templates/companies/request_apply_for_vendor_notification.tpl[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]The first one is used for subject, the another one is for e-mail body [/font][/color]

oh ok thank u guys u are so supportive.

technoob, you're welcome

p.s. eComLabs, thanks for correction

Hi,
We tried this solution and seems to work fine but since we applied the code our Admin doesn't receive the emails when we have a new vendor candidate in our store.
Does it make sense? Do we have to add anything else to get 2 emails (one to the admin to approve the new account and one to the vendor).
Many thanks,