Australia Post return data

Hello all,

I’m currently trailing CS-Cart software and have setup the Australia Post shipping which I have working, but after looking at the logs I can see that when you do a test the data that is returned has the price and days in which it will take for the package to get to the address.

Here is the send and the response data for people to see:

URL: [url]http://drc.edeliver.com.au/ratecalc.asp[/url]

Request: array ( ‘Pickup_Postcode’ => ‘3071’, ‘Destination_Postcode’ => ‘7248’, ‘Country’ => ‘AU’, ‘Weight’ => 45.36, ‘Length’ => 100, ‘Width’ => 100, ‘Height’ => 100, ‘Service_type’ => ‘STANDARD’, ‘Quantity’ => 1, )

Response: charge=4.75 days=4 err_msg=OK

My question is, is there any way for the “days” to be shown so the customer will know the estimated time it will take to arrive ?

Thanks for your help

[quote name=‘WilsonSystems’]Hello all,

I’m currently trailing CS-Cart software and have setup the Australia Post shipping which I have working, but after looking at the logs I can see that when you do a test the data that is returned has the price and days in which it will take for the package to get to the address.

Here is the send and the response data for people to see:

URL: [url]http://drc.edeliver.com.au/ratecalc.asp[/url]

Request: array ( ‘Pickup_Postcode’ => ‘3071’, ‘Destination_Postcode’ => ‘7248’, ‘Country’ => ‘AU’, ‘Weight’ => 45.36, ‘Length’ => 100, ‘Width’ => 100, ‘Height’ => 100, ‘Service_type’ => ‘STANDARD’, ‘Quantity’ => 1, )

Response: charge=4.75 days=4 err_msg=OK

My question is, is there any way for the “days” to be shown so the customer will know the estimated time it will take to arrive ?

Thanks for your help[/QUOTE]

Hello WillsonSystems,

There is no easy way to do it in standard CS-Cart. A lot of code modifications are required to get it. You can make them by yourself or find a third-party development for this work on this forum or contact our developers using our Customer Help Desk.

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team

Actually this would be a good feature