Auspost Shipping - Setup?

We are looking to purchase the multi-vendor edition at the start of next year and in the meantime we are having a good play around with a hosted free trial however we have now spent close to 4 hours trying to getting the shipping working but we cannot seem to do so.

Does anyone know how to get this working?

We were getting the message that no shipping was available for the area and now it is just coming up with free shipping each time.

We are lost.

Thankyou

The free shipping has stopped now, I found we had disabled shipping.

The issue we have is we get this message even though we seem to have everything setup for the location

[QUOTE]Unfortunately, no shipping options are available for your location.

Please contact us and we will see about delivering to you.

[/QUOTE]

I have gone though this some more and now I am getting something different.

I have put in 3 products from 3 different vendors, all have the auspost shipping enabled.

1st & 3rd Product I get:

[QUOTE]Unfortunately, no shipping options are available for your location.

Please contact us and we will see about delivering to you. [/QUOTE]

However the 2nd product I get:

[QUOTE]Australia Post Regular Parcel (1-5 days) - Free shipping[/QUOTE]

So would this be a per-product issue. The system still isn’t caculating the price for the 2nd product however atleast it is getting the auspost shipping module while the others are not. I cannot seem to see the differences between these products to work out what needs to be done.

One thing to note is within the admin when I use the test shipping I am getting this error:

Error: At least one dimension is invalid

I have the cart setup to use kgs and am inputting 1.00 or 0.150, nothing seems to work.

Thanks Again.

Have you setup any locations? Try this:

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

If you want to use Australia Post realtime shipping calculations, I don’t think you need to set up locations. You must have a measurement in the shipping settings - Shipping/taxes, then Shipping methods then Shipping settings. Under Australia Post you need to put a measurement in. I just have 5cm x 5cm x 5cm as all of my orders are calculated according to proper weight only, not cubic weight.

If you want to use manual shipping methods, you will need to set up locations.

[quote name=‘Lyn’]If you want to use Australia Post realtime shipping calculations, I don’t think you need to set up locations. You must have a measurement in the shipping settings - Shipping/taxes, then Shipping methods then Shipping settings. Under Australia Post you need to put a measurement in. I just have 5cm x 5cm x 5cm as all of my orders are calculated according to proper weight only, not cubic weight.

If you want to use manual shipping methods, you will need to set up locations.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, this was our issue. We have it sorted now.