Ask Customers To Agree With Terms & Conditions During Registration?

Hello,

Is that possible to: Ask customers to agree with terms & conditions during registration?

If yes, how?

Regards!

In settings, general, check box

Settings → General → Ask customers to agree with terms & conditions during checkout

registration or checkout???

this can be solved by adding a new profile field for registration with checkbox and copy text from [color=#333333]checkout_terms_n_conditions [/color]

[color=#333333]variable to the new description field or create a new text with link to the terms and condition[/color]

Sorry my mistake, well spotted

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1428089087' post='210233']

Settings → General → Ask customers to agree with terms & conditions during checkout

[/quote]

Yes, Correct guideline…

How can I link that text to some page , I have created new profil field which is mandantory but what should I put in the User-defined CSS-class:

in admin languages, search for the text you want then add your .html link in there

yes… as my friend johnbol :) sad add html link in the language variable… you don’t need css class or ie nsert this link as i described in the mandatory description field

[quote name=‘demeldoo’ timestamp=‘1428171015’ post=‘210284’]

yes… as my friend johnbol :) sad add html link in the language variable… you don’t need css class or ie nsert this link as i described in the mandatory description field

[/quote]

Also please check the following article: