Are there any *Good/Fast* Skin Developers out there?

We’ve got an uncompleted custom skin that we need completed and cleaned up. It isn’t anything super radical, a lot of work has been done and we have PSD files, etc. Needs someone very reliable that works very fast and can start right away.

The Reviews forum is really really sparse as far as info on potential people that do a good job. Are good skin developers THAT scarce for CS-Cart?

[quote name=‘Consultant’]We’ve got an uncompleted custom skin that we need completed and cleaned up. It isn’t anything super radical, a lot of work has been done and we have PSD files, etc. Needs someone very reliable that works very fast and can start right away.

The Reviews forum is really really sparse as far as info on potential people that do a good job. Are good skin developers THAT scarce for CS-Cart?[/quote]

Not Scarce, just expensive (myself included) - I recently implemented this site myself. www.bellahomefashions.com along with a few other projects http://www.barnlightelectric.com

You are probably better off posting a jpeg of the site design for people to review before they contact you. I don’t want to do a ‘GoDaddy’ site design after all.

J.

UR funny Jesse… Who would look for a “quality” developer and then put their site on Go Daddy? ! :slight_smile:

@Consultant - I would highly recomnend Jesse for design/implemenation work you might have. I have used him with high-quality results.

I was thinking of hosting on go daddy! any advise?

Get serious about your business. You get what you pay for.

[quote name=‘filmitarian’]I was thinking of hosting on go daddy! any advise?[/QUOTE]

Don’t host on go daddy

Is godaddy hosting really so bad ? if yes what is it about them which is so bad ?

how about their dedicated or VPS servers ? and how about their customer service ?

Email is a pain out of GD. Their customer support knows less than my high-school neighbor next door. Anything of consequence is escalated 2-3 times before (if ever) it gets resolved.

Their sites are slow and they are really not geared toward a database intensive application.

Want to host obituaries or an advertising page for your Veterinary Clinic, might be a cheap choice. But if you’re serious about running a business, use a host that know something about what you do and the software you will be hosting with them.

But then it all falls down to what your time is worth to you. Sitting on the phone on hold for 6hr/month has value. Figure it out on your own what your time is worth. You might find that spending less time on the things that don’t make you money more than offset the cost of doing business with people who are involved in what you do.