Are my posts being moderated?

I cannot post replies to threads, it just doesn’t appear. I can only make a reply appear if I use the quick reply but then it just disappears ?¿?

New threads seem to be fine and replyng to my own threads.

I was trying to reply to this thread : [URL]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?p=109520#post109520[/URL]

With this post.

#####

Great addition to the site as it includes all the sharing sites I can think of.

I found a nice place to add this is just under the 'Add to cart' & 'Add to Wishlist' links. The one I chose fits quite nicely.

~ domain.co.uk/skins/yourskin/customer/common_templates/product_data.tpl
~ Line 104

```php [B]{/hook}[/B]

[B][/B] ```I've added the padding just to bring it down a touch.

##### #####

Hmm… just did a test post with just a few words and it worked ok. Just edited and added the original post. Ignore me sigh

i posted a thread in Multi-Vendor forum. but I don’t see that thread. so i think some forums are moderated.

Why use a style attribute and a class attribute? Why not just update your class property with the style you want? Makes it kind of inflexible.

Regarding moderation… I think new members are moderated but not sure. However, there are many times problems with the forum where Submitting a post seems to just hang. it goes through, it’s just not obvious.

There is no class for the AddThis buttons in the CS Cart style.css it’s all pulled from the ‘AddThis’ site. I added the style so it was all in the same place.

Thanks for your advice about the posting will monitor it, posting quick replies seems to work fine.

My point was you could add a class of say “local_addThis_toolbox” where you could then control that style locally and could easily adjust it if you changed skins or made other decisions.

Doesn’t really matter. I think classes are a much better approach than embedded styles. Though embeded is much quicker for the first time…

Hey, this works great. Thanks!

You might want to remove your username from your code though!!

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]My point was you could add a class of say “local_addThis_toolbox” where you could then control that style locally and could easily adjust it if you changed skins or made other decisions.

Doesn’t really matter. I think classes are a much better approach than embedded styles. Though embeded is much quicker for the first time…[/quote]

Yes very true, that would be a better approach.

~ Username removed - thanks

Seems there is an issue when adding the AddThis code where I did, it also appears under items when you see them in category view as well as the product view. May have to find a better place to put it.

Would suggest that you use one of the hooks in the views/products/view.tpl template…

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]Would suggest that you use one of the hooks in the views/products/view.tpl template…[/quote]

Could you expand on that tb, sounds like an interesting approach.

Sure… Assumming your my_changes addon is active and your skin is “basic”, Create one of the following two files depending on whether you want this before or after the product info.

For before, add your code to

skins/basic/customer/addons/my_changes/hooks/products/view_main_info.pre.tpl

And if you want it after the product info but before the tabs block use:

skins/basic/customer/addon/smy_changes/hooks/products/view_main_info.post.tpl

Clear your cache and you should be all set. Remember that if you’re using javascript and it has braces ( {}'s) put a {literal} before the code and a {/literal} after or change ‘{’ to {ldelim} and ‘}’ to {rdelim} if you want to use template variables in the javascript.

Thanks tb I really appreciate your help on this. I checked in the admin and ‘My_Changes’ was active, but I could find the folder in ‘addons’

I have deactivated, un-installed and installed again and still no folder. I searched the whole install for ‘my_changes’ and all I have is a xml file here : www.domain.com\addons\my_changes

‘view_main_info.pre.tpl’ doesn’t appear anywhere on the FTP or in the file downloaded form CS Cart ?¿?

Yes that’s all you will have by default. They do not provide any skeleton for it. So the paths in the skins directories have to be created as well as the resulting file.