Apply for Vendor - Product Categories

Hi,

I want to ask the vendors to select their Product Categories at the time of Vendor Registration?

How to add the fields in Vendor Apply Form and how to assign the selected product categories to the Vendor?

And in Admin Panel there is an option to add Categories while adding Vendor Accounts. But how to enable that option in Store Front Registration form?

RE: Vendor Apply Form.

Where do you change the text content that is displayed just to the right of the apply_for_vendor.tpl form.

it says …

Become a vendor

[list]

[]Access your personal administrator area

[
]Use the common storefront to sell your goods

[*]Get your profit share

[/list]

Does “anyone know”??? where i can change this???

[quote name='BluBT' timestamp='1357692871' post='152445']

RE: Vendor Apply Form.

Where do you change the text content that is displayed just to the right of the apply_for_vendor.tpl form.

it says …

Become a vendor[list]

[]Access your personal administrator area

[
]Use the common storefront to sell your goods

[*]Get your profit share

[/list]

[/quote]

HELLOOOOOOO?

does anyone know where the information on the right of the vendor application form can be altered …i dont call my vendors vendors i want to use the word Sellers. it would be nice to change the default words "vendor' to seller it would be even nicer if the information on how to change something so SIMPLE would be SIMPLY made available! i'd also like to change the information in the list below as well and i really want to remove the hand shake image and put my own image in that place …

or is everyone one just OK having the SAME picture and word as everyone else???

so what … maybe its a stupid question to you guys.

NO ONE KNOWS this …reallly???

~B.

You can change the references to Vendors to Sellers using the Administration → Language page in the Admin Console.

To customise the content in the right column, look at Design → Blocks in the Admin Console, then the Vendor Account page. There's an HTML block titled “Vendor account information” which contains the content you are referring to.

Thank you bbodien!!

~B.