APC Opcode Cache - Fatal Errors

In fn.cart.php there is a class being defined in a file using include_once, but include_once doesn’t work for classes only files. I had to hack the code to test the existance of the class using class_exist to get CSC to work with APC.

Anyone having problems using APC with 2.1.3 ? I would like to get this new version of CSC going so I can get away from 1.3.3, but I keep finding show stoppers. Didn’t 2.1.3 go through a Beta?

[quote name='sculptingstudio' timestamp='1298400632' post='104704']

In fn.cart.php there is a class being defined in a file using include_once, but include_once doesn't work for classes only files. I had to hack the code to test the existance of the class using class_exist to get CSC to work with APC.

Anyone having problems using APC with 2.1.3 ? I would like to get this new version of CSC going so I can get away from 1.3.3, but I keep finding show stoppers. Didn't 2.1.3 go through a Beta?

[/quote]

I'm having the same problem with the latest version 2.2.3. It seems csCart wasn't really designed to work with APC and it runs like a dog without any opcode caching. I've found it works quite well with eAccelerator though.