Anyway To Make A Group Buying Function?

I mean,

Product A pricing at 50 pounds, but requires 10 buyers. One the buyers up to 10, then the system will send message to the buyer to place order or the order can be placed automatically but the buyer's shipping information must be provided when they were making the quote.

Pingduoduo is real 🤣

Pingduoduo is real

Similar, but not the same.

I use pdd many years in China. The main function of group buying is: Buy at a very low price and will be shipped when X orders (example buy at 10$ and ship them all when total 10 orders), or buy and ship now at high price (15$). This system push buyers to share their order at their friends through social platforms, so it will fast reach the needed group orders and their order will be shipped at the low price.

I use pdd many years in China. The main function of group buying is: Buy at a very low price and will be shipped when X orders (example buy at 10$ and ship them all when total 10 orders), or buy and ship now at high price (15$). This system push buyers to share their order at their friends through social platforms, so it will fast reach the needed group orders and their order will be shipped at the low price.

Addon aim like that.

This way can expread the site fast and make a good result from the social medias.

Just hope CS cart can work on this kind of addon.