Anyone used Webgility (ECC) or T-Hub??

Hi folks,

We’re getting ready to launch our store and the one component I’m just not sure about is how best to connect to our quickbooks and we are considering using Stamps.com for shipping.

The two shipping fulfillment software options that support CS Cart are Webgility’s ECC and T-Hub. These basically integrate with Quickbooks and then also at the same time to Stamps.com, or UPS or whatever.

Has anyone had any experience with either that could say which one might be an easier all around way to go??

I have been working with Webgility for over a month now and it’s working great with my CS-Cart shop. Only problem I have there is that from some reason it won’t insert the tracking numbers to the orders, but anyway I manage everything through Webgility so for me it doesn’t really matter. If the alternative is manually entering the data to QB, Webgility is very much recommended.

Thanks for the reply, that’s definitely good to know it’s working well. Do you integrate into QB also? Or is it all just through Webgility?

[quote name=‘LarryU’]Thanks for the reply, that’s definitely good to know it’s working well. Do you integrate into QB also? Or is it all just through Webgility?[/QUOTE]

I integrated it with QB and with my Amazon shop, but I manage all the orders and shipping from Webgility.

I use T-Hub for CS-Cart, but I am thinking of switching it over to Webgility. T-Hub does manage to get the tracking number into the order notes. ** However neither will create a shipment in the CS-Cart backed. Something to do with the CS-Cart api.

One thing missing from both also is the ability to map a product with options. For example say you have a site where you sell a tennis racquet with strings as an option. You cannot map the single line item from CS-cart to two separate items in quickbooks from my experience. Which kinda sucks.

[QUOTE]One thing missing from both also is the ability to map a product with options. For example say you have a site where you sell a tennis racquet with strings as an option. You cannot map the single line item from CS-cart to two separate items in quickbooks from my experience. Which kinda sucks.[/QUOTE]

You would need to also assign a sku number to the “racquet with strings” when you setup your inventory options within CS-Cart so that your part numbers are identical to what you have setup in Qbooks (you already have a seperate sku number setup in Qbooks, should not be a problem setting up the identical sku’s on your site as they truly are two seperate inventory items, right?)

All of our product options are setup like this & have no problems synching these inventoried items in Webgility.

I will advise you to thoroughly test the “Customer Name Matching” in Webgility to be certain it works for your business, especially if the determining factor is the “Company Name” if your customer base focuses mostly on B2B! Not saying you cannot match correctly, however, it can be quite complicated in getting this to work properly with CS-Cart!

Perhaps the biggest reason for this is because CS-Cart treats the “Company Name” as a secondary field and not fully tied to the Billing & Shipping address fields which makes no logical business sense to me.

i contacted both of them to verify if they support multi vendor version of CS to integrate with Quickbooks POS. The answers are same from both of them. NO.

[quote name=‘csca123’]i contacted both of them to verify if they support multi vendor version of CS to integrate with Quickbooks POS. The answers are same from both of them. NO.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried writeitonce.com? While there site is primitive and needs to be updated, their software has worked for EVERY shopping cart we have used or they write a script for usually about $100 to make it work. We import ebay, amazon, bigcommerce, CS-cart and storefront.net right now.

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for your praise! We here at Webgility are happy to hear that eCC has been such a powerful resource for your eCommerce businesses. We have been fortunate with our release of eCC v3 and the positive response it has received from new and current users. If you have any questions about how eCC v3 by Webgility can connect your QuickBooks and online store, and streamline your business, please call our sales department at (877)753-5373 x1. I saw that some of you were wondering about other integration options that we offer, please reference our Compatibility page here: The Modern Commerce Workspace | Webgility

Thanks again for your support and hope to hear from you all soon.

-The Webgility Team