Anyone Upgrade To 4.3.1?

Anyone out there upgrade to the new V4.3.1… If so any major issues?

Not seeing much talk out there of anyone really upgrading…

sticking with 4.2.4 til v5

Trouble is that you’ll have to wait until 5.3.1 until it is stable… :-o

ok why doesn't Upgrade Center not showing the upgrade link yet…?

[quote name='chrisbti' timestamp='1431448201' post='214129']

ok why doesn't Upgrade Center not showing the upgrade link yet…?

[/quote]

Speculation is that Cs-cart pulled the upgrade due to some issues… Ours was available but then was pulled and no longer showing in our admin…

guys ;) don’t worry :P

The update is showing as available again for me.

Looks like the main thread announcing the release of 4.3.1 has been deleted, unless I'm going blind.

Hello.

We already have upgraded 3 stores. While there is no problem.

Thank you.

At the moment we have not faced any problem with the store import and upgrade (except small adaptation of the custom modifications and custom CSS)

i have faced some confirmed issue…so i suggest you guys to wait or get a confirmation from cs cart team the the confirmed issues are resolved. maybee they are fixed now…

I just upgraded and there are some minor issues. Apparently the new Blog addon replaces the News feature, so you need to reconfigure the settings. If you disable the Blog, you can't use the news.

Also it seems to have really messed up the testimonials block. I have a testimonials block on my homepage and it appears as 3 columns with text moving & jolting rapidly, so I had to disable it until it's figured out. Now I guess I have to wait a couple of weeks before I get help from support on this.

[quote name='Brennie369' timestamp='1431535096' post='214281']

Also it seems to have really messed up the testimonials block. I have a testimonials block on my homepage and it appears as 3 columns with text moving & jolting rapidly, so I had to disable it until it's figured out. Now I guess I have to wait a couple of weeks before I get help from support on this.

[/quote]

Im sure Ive seen a fix for this on forum or bug tracker

I'll check thanks.

Edit: I don't see anything in there. I'll report it.

I fixed this myself:

I guess that new format is part of the recent upgrade, so I just changed the block setting item quantity from 3 to 1. Will need to reformat my homepage to fit this new style, but at least the main issue is resolved.

We've just updated to [font=“Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif”][color=“#404040”][size=3]4.3.1 (ULTIMATE) and, after initial page loads, you can definitely noted the cached speed-ups.[/size][/color][/font]

[color=#404040]I have noticed that there is a display issue with the size of the thumbnails below the product page image sider. The CSS is setting them to be displayed at 0x0 pixels ( you only see the border ).[/color]

[color=#404040]Example:[/color]

[url=“http://tufftruck.com.au/store/dvds/tuff-truck-2011-dvd.html”]http://tufftruck.com.au/store/dvds/tuff-truck-2011-dvd.html[/url]

Tested using on OSX 10.10.3

Chrome [color=#303942]42.0.2311.135[/color]

Firefox 32.0.3

Safari 8.0.6

In Firefox and Safari they have the right height, but the width is not right.

Using CS Theme “[color=#404040]basic” with style “satori”[/color]

I upgraded one store and it seems to go smooth until the end I received error messages about the Blog but things seem to be OK . My page speed actually went down from 80 to 60, not good, also I noticed I had a java script banner on top of some product pages, it was moved down below the footer on these pages, it will not stay in the same location in the product detail page.

They's found my bug to be an issue and are working on a fix.

To prevent scripts from being pushed to the bottom of the page (like maps, or other display scripts that need to stay where they are), you should add the “data-no-defer” attribute to the script tag. I.e.

```php

```

Hi,

I just upgraded to 4.3.1 but I couldn't seem to make the product filters show. I saw on What's New In Multi-Vendor that Filters improvements: Ability to display filters on Homepage [4.3.2] - is still being developed by CS Cart.

But is there a way to show it for some pages? I tried to add the block on the Layout but it wouldn't show.

Thanks!