Amazon

Could someone develop a mod to upload their products to Amazon shopping? I think that would be a good idea. A lot of people go to Amazon.

Right now I have all my products uploaded to google base. If their is anything similar to google base it would be a good idea to make a mod for that as well.

Ebay also. I know someone asked cs-cart team to develop it, what is the progress?

Yes ebay will be greatttttt

I’m sure any thing like google base will send a lot of traffic to a website. Google base is the only thing I do not pay for and it alone dominates the websites I pay to advertise on.

I’m a google base fan. :cool: I couldn’t imagine if CS-Cart released a e-bay store or an amazon store upload feature.

[quote name=‘KBM’]I’m sure any thing like google base will send a lot of traffic to a website. Google base is the only thing I do not pay for and it alone dominates the websites I pay to advertise on.

I’m a google base fan. :cool: I couldn’t imagine if CS-Cart released a e-bay store or an amazon store upload feature.[/QUOTE]

Can you share some tips to use cs-cart to publish products to google base?

[quote name=‘joe’]Can you share some tips to use cs-cart to publish products to google base?[/QUOTE]

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[quote name=‘Darius’][url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Thanks for answering him I haven’t checked this thread until today.

Google Base is still working nicely for us. We get a lot of free clicks from that site! :smiley:

Although ebay/amazon has been covered before in the forum, no one has come up with a mod yet. I don’t think CS wants to mess with it and a lot of other people are worried about doing it because ebay/amazon changes their site(s) so much that the mod would get broke all the time.

I would still agree that it would be very useful.

The problem with amazon is the following: the way the products must be displayed.

If you have a product with 5 color variants (as options) for example a T-Shirt cs-cart will export it on a single line, with all information in that line.

Amazon has a more special way in dealing with this, they require the product to be like this :

T-shirt - Parent - NO UPC code - Description - images - other details -

1. T-shirt - Child - UPC code - no description - no images , basically everything else is taken from parent which has general description
  2. T-shirt - Child - UPC Code -
  3. T-Shirt - Child - UPC code -

4. T-Shirt - Child - UPC code - … same as item 1

This is why it is a bit tricky, and there is a missing hook, so it cannot be made as a 100% add-on

If there is interest about this, you can contact us, since we already developed it and we are making tests

ExportYourStore is now offering eBay <-> Amazon <-> CS-Cart integration

ExportYourStore were established to enable sellers quickly and easily dramatically increase their sales, by expanding their online business to additional selling platforms.

We have 3 main services which now will be available also to CS-Cart users:

1. Exporting current items to eBay,Amazon,CS-Cart

We will take your current items from the platform they are listed on(eBay/Amazon/CS-Cart) and export them to the platform you wish to expand your business to(eBay/Amazon/CS-Cart).
  2. Inventory synchronization - If somthing is sold on one platform we will take it off the other platform vice versa.
  3. Auto export of every new item you list on eBay/Amazon/CS-cart to the other platforms.

For more info take a look at this blog post:

http://www.exportyourstore.com/service/exportyourstore-now-supporting-ebay-amazon-cs-cart-integration/

I was thinking more of a 1 time fee, not a montly plan

@ExportYourSore

1. The link you provided does not seem to work. Looks like it should be…

http://www.exportyourstore.com/blog/ebay-amazon-and-cs-cart-integration/

2. Does this service exist on our site or is it something that resides on your site and is in between us and ebay/amazon

3. You should really list clearer pricing instead of a “starts at”.

@Seonid

I would have to agree. The last thing I need is yet another “service” that wants to soak another $20+ a month out of me. While the “software as a service” gig worked for a while, now that everyone wants to jump on that bandwagon and charge monthly services it is enough to just about kill any small business! Before you know it you're paying thousands of dollars a month for all of these software companies that think it is so cool to use the SaaS model.

So I do look forward to seeing what Seonid is going to offer in this line. It already sounds like it will not be the SaaS model, which is good. The other thing that will probably be good is it will reside on our server and not on a 3rd party server.

Hey Seonid, will your mod list to ebay too?