Amazon ResponseSchemaValidationError

I have a Private SSL installed.

using https://carbjetkits.com/payments/amazon/amazon_callback.php

amazon_checkout.php, amazon_callback.php and amazon_func.php permissions are set to 0644

Amazon error:

code: ResponseSchemaValidationError;

message: The OrderCalculationsResponse could not be validated. Details: The XML could not be validated against the schema [cvc-complex-type.2.3: Element ‘CallbackOrderItems’ cannot have character [children], because the type’s content type is element-only.].;

XML:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

pnXXXXXXXXXXqpt

[color=“#FF0000”]Array[/color]

Hvf750c88B

tax_default

tax_default

0WorldAll

cart-discountDiscount0USD

cart-discount

Running version 2.2.1

any idea’s??

Hello carbjetkits,

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Kinda expected this answer.

I did this morning, will see how long this takes…

while waiting on support, i figured out that this error only appears on items with free shipping…

Hi,

Over a year ago, I had a problem with importing into Quickbooks, if the shipping cost said “Free” and not a numerical value. Not sure what yours says. I changed in languages, the variable Free from “Free” to 0.00 to solve my problem.

Bob

Thanks, but that didn't resolve the issue.

I meanwhile purchased support credits and am waiting on support…

well one week later and the final response from support is:

Unfortunately, our workload is too intense at the moment. We will contact you at the first opportunity.

Hello CarbJetKits,

We apologize for the delay in answering.

Unfortunately, our engineers are still working on your issue. The delay in answering is caused by the fact that we are too busy now. However, your issue has the highest priority for us and we will contact you as soon as we get any results.

I am sorry for any possible inconvenience.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team.