Amazon Payments ?

Has anyone gotten the amazon payments to work?. We cannot get the button to show up.

Everything is configured correctly as far as I can see. Just wandering if anyone else is having this issue…

Amazon Payments - US

We have the same problem, works in sandbox mode only, switch to live and nothing shows up.

Checked with Amazon UK and they say we are all set to go, everything is in place.

I guess no one is having this issue or no one uses Amazon Payments…??

Tried it a while back and didn't like the implementation. Maybe it's different now…

I don't think many people are using this.

Hello one of the reasons I went with this cart is the need for Amazon payments as well as PayPal. I dont see it listed in the cart. Since I am new to CS-Cart can anyone tell me where this is so I can turn on and test? Where is PayPal also.

I have to mention I have been looking at other cart systems and this is not the first time I hear people complaining that Amazon Payment is not working well. Amazon is never easy to work with and that is a shame some times.

[quote name='flynempire' timestamp='1416331145' post='197287']

Hello one of the reasons I went with this cart is the need for Amazon payments as well as PayPal. I dont see it listed in the cart. Since I am new to CS-Cart can anyone tell me where this is so I can turn on and test? Where is PayPal also.

I have to mention I have been looking at other cart systems and this is not the first time I hear people complaining that Amazon Payment is not working well. Amazon is never easy to work with and that is a shame some times.

[/quote]

When you add new payments within your admin you will have the option to select payment processors… Amazon Checkout does not work at this time…

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me why it does not work?

No one can seem to get the buttons to work and show properly…

This is sad. This is such nice cart system and this is not the only cart system I hear complaints about Amazon. With PayPal never had these problems.