Always Show Shipping Options

Hi,

In the checkout I want to always show the shipping options. Even if the customer is not logged in yet. I ticked the setting [estimate shipping cost at checkout], but that does not help.

What am I missing here?

betaal1.JPG

betaal2.JPG

Hi there,

Shipping option can be viewed from cart page.

Here any user can check for shipping available at his/her location.

If you want any customer to view shipping cost of product then you can use https://store.webkul.com/CS-Cart-Product-Page-Shipping-Cost.html

TY

@himanshudangwal

That is a nice addon to remember. But I want it shown on the checkout page. Before they are registered or logged in.

Hi

@himanshudangwal

That is a nice addon to remember. But I want it shown on the checkout page. Before they are registered or logged in.

I think cs-cart does not show shipping method on checkout page, when customer is not logged in.

To show you need some customisation

If you need an additional Cs-Cart code customisation, feel free to contact us.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Please check the default address on the Settings -> General page. May be you do not have available shipping methods for that location

If you need an additional Cs-Cart code customisation, feel free to contact us.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Thanks for the offer. But I like customisaton myself, as far as I can understand. Getting better bit by bit.

Please check the default address on the Settings -> General page. May be you do not have available shipping methods for that location

The default address has "Nederland" as country. So has the standard location as well as another location. Both locations have the shipping prices.