(Almost) full Spanish translation

I purchased CSCart a few weeks ago and I’ve been working on the translation of almost all the items of the Spanish language, which where neither not good at all nor translated.

I supposed that this data would be useful for other customers, so I offer the CSCart development team to use them for future versions.

Would be enough to export all the language table from my db and upload it here?

Waiting for a response :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘guillem’]I purchased CSCart a few weeks ago and I’ve been working on the translation of almost all the items of the Spanish language, which where neither not good at all nor translated.

I supposed that this data would be useful for other customers, so I offer the CSCart development team to use them for future versions.

Would be enough to export all the language table from my db and upload it here?

Waiting for a response :)[/QUOTE]

Hello Guillem,

I am interested in offering Spanish, is this something you can make available?

Thanks,

Aaron

Hi,

I have the same problem, it would be nice to have all the translation into Spanish and be able to take au file or SQL statement to immediately inject the entire translation, I saw the site this http://www.i-guitarras.com 100% translation, good if you have any idea how to solve this very serious problem for the common benefit Latin Comunity.

Thanks

Hola, :cool:

Supongo que si estan preguntando por esto, entenderan el post, he revisado algunos sitios que estan 100% actualizados al español, como www.i-guitarras.com he revisado las tablas y claro se puede ir actulizando una una pero la idea es tener un archivo o sentencia que nos pueda dejar lista la traduccion, de lo contrario es un largo trabajo, bueno me gustaria saber como lo solucionaron.

Gracias.