Again taxes problem

The problem is that the taxes doesnt appears correctly, i think this is a never ending problem with cs-cart :frowning: damn

i have a default location: german

Then i have all countrys what are available in locations: Default destination (all countries) in this i have add all Countrys (include germany)

then i have create a tax with 19% for Default destination.

So now comes the clou, when i logged in as german customer i can see the the tax at the car contents, but when i am not logged in i cant see it. Why???

EDIT:

What i see too, this “Display prices with taxes on category/product pages if the method of calculating taxes is based on a unit’s price” and this "Display prices with taxes on cart/checkout pages if the method of calculating taxes is based on a unit’s price " has no real functions, because it doesnt matter if i choose subtotal price or unit price i see the taxes on this pages except the “cart contents” page. This i can see only when i logged in as user, thats really stupid, because this must be a deafult working function for ever shopsystem… i am really angry about that.

thank you very much for your help!

------------------------------------------

EDIT 12.05.11:

O.K. now i have see my fault.

It´s work with:

Display prices with taxes on category/product pages if the method of calculating taxes is based on a unit’s price

Display prices with taxes on cart/checkout pages if the method of calculating taxes is based on a unit’s price

with Subtotal too, i see the taxes on product and category page with subtotal too. But i had the problem that i doesnt see it in Carts content page. But now i have see, that my "Estimate taxes using default address on cart/checkout pages " was diabled. I have enabled it and all is fine!