Affirm - Most Recognized Pay Over Time Now Available On Stripe

Affirm and Stripe have partnered to offer pay overtime transactions through the Stripe API.

The integration is now live, and I highly encourage CS-Cart to integrate Affirm within the Stripe API add-on or additional add-on. Most other e-commerce sites already have Affirm fully integrate and this would be a huge improvement to be able to finally offer this to our clients live on site.

Please begin the process if you haven't already to get this built into CS-Cart ASAP. I encourage third party devs to also get involved, this makes the sale much easier to clients with larger purchases.

https://stripe.com/docs/payments/affirm

Thanks for letting us know. CS-Cart 4.16.1 (which is scheduled for release later this year) will focus on the US-related improvements, among other things. It's too early for me to make any promises, but Affirm (especially implemented through Stripe) might just become one of those improvements. What I can promise is that we'll give it a very serious thought.

Thanks for letting us know. CS-Cart 4.16.1 (which is scheduled for release later this year) will focus on the US-related improvements, among other things. It's too early for me to make any promises, but Affirm (especially implemented through Stripe) might just become one of those improvements. What I can promise is that we'll give it a very serious thought.

Thanks for giving serious thought to Affirm, I believe it will be a game changer for many CS-Cart installations. It is already live with Stripe so it just awaits your integration, it should be fairly straightforward they have all of the API documentation available.

Just today Apple Pay "Later" was also announced which will split any Apple Pay merchant payment into 4 equal payments if the user chooses. It would be proactive to also have this integration ready.

Thank you.