Admins can't login after upgrade

sub.

all admins can’t login to admin section after upgrade to 2.08.

Not shown eny error, I can get to admin sec. only using link from password recovery letter.

[quote name=‘ptahin’]sub.

all admins can’t login to admin section after upgrade to 2.08.

Not shown eny error, I can get to admin sec. only using link from password recovery latter.[/QUOTE]

What did you upgrade from?

From 2.07 ver.

Just downgrade to 2.07 and everything is ok.

amazing

[quote name=‘ptahin’]Just downgrade to 2.07 and everything is ok.

amazing[/QUOTE]

How did you downgrade?

[quote name=‘julesp’]How did you downgrade?[/QUOTE]

I can log in via link from password recovery latter (but if log out them I can’t log in again).

I think, it’s conflict between 2.08 ver and HAVP - HTTP Anti Virus Proxy

[quote name=‘ptahin’]I can log in via link from password recovery latter (but if log out them I can’t log in again).[/QUOTE]

I’m also not able to login through password recovery. Is there any other way to downgrade the upgrade? I can’t login and also the store is closed. I noticed a setting called ‘store_mode’ in the table cscart_settings. I set this to ‘opened’, but nothing happens. The site needs to be online asap.

Anybody know how?

I understand this forum is for 2.x, but I don’t see an Install/Upgrade section for 1.x.

I have this problem after using the Store Manager to upgrade 1.3.4sp3 to 1.3.5sp4.

Using ‘Forgot Password’ sends an email, but when I click on the link, the page seems to forward itself to the login page, and if I click the link again it of course tells me the key is ‘not valid or has expired’.

The forwarding of the page doesn’t afford me to type in my username… in short, I can’t reset the password. Suggestions?

–sandra

UPDATE

The problem described above happens on a Mac. I used Parallels to mimic a Windows XP, and copy/pasted the URL from my email to Firefox on Windows XP, and was able to reset the password.

I can login with my new password ON THE PC. It won’t work on Firefox OS X.

This really doesn’t make sense to me.

–sandra

Further UPDATE.

Removed all cookies from my Mac browser (in this case Firefox), and I can now login using my Mac’s OS X.

Hmm. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the tip - I had the same problem today and deleting the CS-Cart cookies worked for me as well (on Windows XP)

[quote name=‘ptahin’]I think, it’s conflict between 2.08 ver and HAVP - HTTP Anti Virus Proxy[/QUOTE]

Hi ptahin, I had exactly the same problem, after I move from one hosting to another (I made fresh installation and import DB). I can’t log in. I can log in via reminder of the password link, but even after i change the password, save it and than try to log in with new one I can’t.

Did you solve your problem?

Hi, may be someone else know the answer? Or advise where to try

Delete all cookies.

Hi, I have deleted all cookies…

At the end I found the problem and it was stuped one :).

I turn on the option: “use user name as email”, but forgot that admin should use an emal as well.