Admin Side Adding Product

Its now incredibly slow when i add new products. i have to wait about 40-50 seconds minimum after i press save button. i used to add 2-3 item easily in 1 min now not even 1 item.

our admin side is fine, it runs smooth the only problem is when i add new items (or clone doesnt matter).

Is there any solution? we have about 2000 items in store. database is optimized, cache cleared, no statitcs… still the same…

version 2.7

I got the same problem.

We have 2 languages, 2 location and 200 products run latest version of cs-cart every thing running good but problem when submit new product. Very slow and after wait few minutes product still added on our website but no product status inform in admin :frowning:

Have any solution?

Regards

Try clearing your cache - see posts here [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=15667&highlight=clear+cache[/url].

I recently did this on a Version 2 store and it has made a heap of difference to the speed when adding products.

I try it one time but don’t logout and login again. After try to one more time with logout and login again prolem solved.

Thanks

[quote name=‘thanhh83’]I try it one time but don’t logout and login again. After try to one more time with logout and login again prolem solved.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Then click your heels together three times… :confused: