Admin.php?dispatch=Products.add - Page White, No Templ

Hello,

CS Cart 4.1.2

I can not create/insert products → admin.php?dispatch=products.add

Installation OK, but here, really bis problem. you can help me ?

thanks

jurg

@randj,

Try to open the config.php file and change

//define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

to

define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

Then go to the Add product page and check if any error information is shown there.

Thanks

thank you for information.

I have do it, but no error message.

I also activate debug consol pour Smarty - but on this page the smarty-pop-up dont work. . . by other pages, the smarty pop up is here. . .

so I think the page don't find the template ??!

thanks and greetings

jurg

@randj,

Actually there is definitely some error appear on the template or controller. Please try to add the following strings to the .htaccess file:

php_flag display_startup_errors on

php_flag display_errors on

php_flag html_errors on

Also, please check (re-map) the permissions on the /design directory. It should be 777 recursively for this folder.

Thanks

thanks for informations !

I have check the “design” Folder → chmod 777 for all folder, soub-folder / 666 for files (not sure that god. . . )

→ works not, can not publishing un product

I have, in config.php

define(‘DEBUG_MODE’, true); activate

→ don’t works - no message ERROR

i have place

hp_flag display_startup_errors on

php_flag display_errors on

php_flag html_errors on

in htaccess file in “design”

→ don’t works

htaccess file on the source I can not work with them. . .

for installation CS Cart, I must rename the htacces-file → .htacces.bak

the .htacces give me back un ERROR 500 - avec this file, I can not install CS-Cart. . . So I have renomme

the same I have for 3 years with cs-cart 2.1.x - when .htacces file in source, ERROR 500…

what can I do ? new install complitliy ??? for the 3. time ? ;-) 1. time not ok, 2. time not ok. . .

many thanks for help !

jurg

@randj,

Let me explain. The strings that I provided you should be placed to the root .htaccess file pf store. In order to avoid the 500 Internal server error, just setup chmod 644 rights on the .htaccess and make sure that there is no any error in this file. Moreover, In order to display the errors the DEVELOPMENT constant should be defined, e.g. define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

If it does not help, we can examine the problem by ourselves. Please provide us with the temporary FTP access by personal message.

Thanks

Hello Jurg!

Please try adding the following lines of code:

error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 'On');

to the end of the config.local.php file of your CS-Cart installation. After that the description of the error should appear for you.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

Hello eComLabs, Dear Anastasiya,

many thanks for your help !

I have now un ERROR reporting :

Fatal error: Uncaught → Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'addons/attachments/views/attachments/manage.tpl' in 'addons/attachments/hooks/products/tabs_extra.post.tpl' ← thrown in /xxx/yyy/zzz/zzz/eshop/app/lib/other/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

I want see in files, but where are there ???

I find any Folder “addons” also “attachements” in “app” but where is the files manage.tpl and tabs_extra.post.tpl ?

Sorry I am lost ;-(

For .htacces. it is on CHMOD 644 - its the original file from cs-cart 4.1.2 so I think, this skript is OK. It's my provider the problem. . .

Already in cs-art 2.1.x vor many years, il must rename .htaccess in .htaccess.bak - and the shop works very good without this file.

thaks a lot, greetings

jurg

Hello Jurg!

[quote name='randj' timestamp='1396539642' post='180898']

Hello eComLabs, Dear Anastasiya,

many thanks for your help !

I have now un ERROR reporting :

Fatal error: Uncaught → Smarty: Unable to load template tygh 'addons/attachments/views/attachments/manage.tpl' in 'addons/attachments/hooks/products/tabs_extra.post.tpl' ← thrown in /xxx/yyy/zzz/zzz/eshop/app/lib/other/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

I want see in files, but where are there ???

I find any Folder “addons” also “attachements” in “app” but where is the files manage.tpl and tabs_extra.post.tpl ?

Sorry I am lost ;-(

[/quote]

Thank you for the reply.

The mentioned error means that there is no manage.tpl file in the design/backend/templates/addons/attachments/views/attachments directory of your CS-Cart installation. If you wish us to resolve this issue, please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could upload the necessary file. Or you can disable the Attachments add-on as a temporary solution.

As regards the tabs_extra.post.tpl file, it is located in the design/backend/templates/addons/attachments/hooks/products directory of your CS-Cart installation.

[quote]

For .htacces. it is on CHMOD 644 - its the original file from cs-cart 4.1.2 so I think, this skript is OK. It's my provider the problem. . .

Already in cs-art 2.1.x vor many years, il must rename .htaccess in .htaccess.bak - and the shop works very good without this file.

thaks a lot, greetings

jurg

[/quote]

There is no need to rename the .htaccess file. The problem with this file requires examination on your server, so please contact us via Customer Help Desk and we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

Hello

Many thanks for your help. After 3 time install and not working I have install CS 1.4.3 on a other server (temporairie) and its work very well ! easy. no worry with .htacces-file, no worry with templates.

( I also have contact my provider. His has do un install and say me, that's not work . . . !!! nice ! my provider say me to change . . . )

thank and good by

jurg