Admin Panel Won't Load - Help

Need help!

Recently upgraded to 4.14

I was trying to install an addon for check out because a customer says the checkout won't accept anything for checking out.

Didn't look right so I went back to default checkout and wanted install the old layout for it.

Couldn't find that layout so tried to use old checkout again.

Then tried to use an older checkout addon.

Something went wrong and I can' log in the admin panel. It's trying but it doesn't load.

I'm down and could use immediate help to get access again.

Sent message to cscart but they are overseas. Is anyone on that is available to troubleshoot?

Will be happy to pay for your work.

Thanks!

view the source on the admin acreen when it wont load to see what errors it goves (toward the bottom if any)

it tmay just be the cache needs clearing....so then if you have access to cpanel rename the var/cache directory

if that doesnt work edit the config.loacl file to view error reporting and post here what it says

do you have access to cpanel (see post 4 here ) https://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/40317-developer-mode/?&p=215715&hl=error%20reporting&fromsearch=1#entry215715

can you share the url to us ?

The url is tbotech.com

Admin is ***

Can't view the source on that page. Tried two browser.

Did set up the error reporting. (Its public right now.)

actually Many red lines

Warning Some queries are being executed multiple times

SELECT company_id FROM cscart_storefronts_companies WHERE storefront_id = 1
2 0.00005 0.00005 0.00005

loads ok for me rename the cache directory to cacheold

https://prnt.sc/269puux

And if you need to log in try maybe private mode /incogneto

I renamed and it still didn't work. The admin panel is trying to load but it does not complete. I can't click anything. Then it times out.

I get the Aw Snap error page

Error code: STATUS_BREAKPOINT

* Restarted the server - didn't fix it.

nice website you have there by the way :-)

Thanks! Just upgraded to latest version last week, along with Vivashop. Was fine till I I got an email from a customer saying the cart would not accept anything for checkout. I had noticed that orders had fallen off a cliff also. Tried to activate an older onestepcheckout addon and the admin panel crashed.

I still can't do anything. This really stinks that there is no one on this side of the ocean available to help with things like this. I've reached out to a few cs-cart businesses and haven't heard back from anyone.

And who knows if cs-cart will get to my ticket. I'm really hoping they can get to it tonight. It's probably something simple but I can't even log in to the cart. And I don't know where to troubleshoot on the server.

the depreciated 1 step checkout is a pain to set up as the instructions really are not very straight forward.
I know because I use that one as I think the new checkout page is horrible

I really wanted to use the new one. It seems more modern. I even rearranged everything so that it looked like it ought to with the fields in all the right places. But as I said, orders fell off a cliff. And then I got the nasty email about the checkout not accepting what they put in there. So that explained the decrease in orders even though it worked when I tested it. There were a few orders. But if most can't use the new checkout, then its an easy decision to go to a previous one.

Come on earth! Rotate faster. :)

Tony from EZ Merchant Solutions came through! SO happy.

what was the problme can you share ?

could be wise to delete your admin link here now, or ranem yoru admin page

Sure, the problem was that I activated the old deprecated version of the checkout (chose not to use the new version) .

While that deprecated version was activated, I also activated a different shopping cart addon that I had from before.

That caused the issue.

The fix was deactivating both of those add-ons in the database.

And yes, I changed that link. thx

Sure, the problem was that I activated the old deprecated version of the checkout (chose not to use the new version) .

While that deprecated version was activated, I also activated a different shopping cart addon that I had from before.

That caused the issue.

The fix was deactivating both of those add-ons in the database.

And yes, I changed that link. thx

Godo to know, I also am using the old (depreciated) version.

thanks