Admin Panel Top Menus Are Not Displaying

i created one new list item in “products” menu name as “back in stock”.when i click on that it redirects to “back_in_stock.manage.tpl” in that tpl file the top menus are displayed when i click on “send emails” button in that page the mails has sent at that time the page is reloaded and it redirects to “adminlocal.php” at this time the tops menus(administrator,settings,design,orders,product,customer,website,shipping&taxes) are not displaying

please help me

iam new to this cscart

thanks in advance

Untitled.png

@anilkumar,

As far as I understand you created a new controller to send these e-mails. If the POST methods is used to submit form, please add the following line of the code:

return array(CONTROLLER_STATUS_OK, "index.index");

This line should present in the controller after all e-mails are sent.

Please try and let me know the result.

i tried your code but it redirects to cscart/adminlocal.php?dispatch:index.index

but as per my requirment after click on the “send emails button” mails has been sent for requested users then i have to show the “mails sent” report at the same tpl file at the time the top menus are not displaying

[quote name='anilkumar' timestamp='1396862558' post='181125']

i tried your code but it redirects to cscart/adminlocal.php?dispatch:index.index

but as per my requirment after click on the “send emails button” mails has been sent for requested users then i have to show the “mails sent” report at the same tpl file at the time the top menus are not displaying

[/quote]

What controller and mode do you use for displaying the “mails sent” report?

i create new controller :back_in_stock.php

mode:mange_test.tpl

[quote name='anilkumar' timestamp='1396867399' post='181138']

i create new controller :back_in_stock.php

mode:mange_test.tpl

[/quote]

In this case the logic of the “back_in_stock.php” file should be the following:

if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST') {
if ($mode == 'send_emails') {
// code which sends e-mails
return array(CONTROLLER_STATUS_OK, "back_in_stock.manage_test");
}
}
if ($mode == 'manage_test') {
// code for displaying reports
}
if ($mode == 'manage') {
// code for initial page
}

Hope that helps.

its working but when i place “[color=#000088][size=2]return[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2] array[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]([/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]CONTROLLER_STATUS_OK[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2],[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2] [/size][/color][color=#008800][size=2]“back_in_stock.manage_test”[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]);[/size][/color][size=4]” in send-emails mode it shows “continue” link in screen then click on that screen its working…what should i do to work directly with out clicking continue link.please help me[/size]

hello ecomlabs

everything is working fine only that continue link is displayed on white screen

please help me to avoid clicking that continue link to [size=4]displayed the “manage_test” page [/size]

[quote name='anilkumar' timestamp='1397039300' post='181360']

hello ecomlabs

everything is working fine only that continue link is displayed on white screen

please help me to avoid clicking that continue link to [size=4]displayed the “manage_test” page [/size]

[/quote]

Does your code flush anything to the browser when sending emails?

ha thank you now its working properly

[quote name='anilkumar' timestamp='1397041959' post='181365']

ha thank you now its working properly

[/quote]

You are welcome!