Admin Panel Product Pagination Bug

When I click the next button in the Admin panel Product area to navigate to my other page its not loading. I have to refresh the page then the page would load. And when I refresh the page I can click any page and the page would load but when I try to click to another page, it doesn’t load.

What can be the problem.? thanks

anyone? :confused:

My admin panel for my website; some pagination page link are not clickable after clicking 2 times. And I have to refresh the page to make the next link work

Meaning ----

When I click the Next button in the Admin panel Product area the second time to navigate to my other page, its not loading. I have to refresh the page then the page would load. And when I refresh the page I can click any page and the page would load but when I try to click to another page, it doesn't load.

TO REPRODUCE THE PROBLEM —

1. Sign in

2. Go to Product tab and click on Products

3. Start clicking on the page link — 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 etc. You can only click on one page and it would load fine but when you click on the other page number it would not load.

What can be the problem? thanks

this was caused my the cloud zoom of iescp.com skin. I sent him a message to fix for me. Hope for an early reply as always.