admin page

I changed my admin file from admin.php and made the changes in all the files as per the manuals’ instruction. However, when i type the url and the admin.php, it re-directed to the new admin page. Whats going on. Any help out there for this issue?

Help anyone…

Thanks Guys

Try it from a computer you never used before.

[quote name=‘adeo’]I changed my admin file from admin.php and made the changes in all the files as per the manuals’ instruction. However, when i type the url and the admin.php, it re-directed to the new admin page. Whats going on. Any help out there for this issue?

Help anyone…

Thanks Guys[/QUOTE]

After you have made this change, clear the cache for your CS-Cart store and also clear your cache for your brower, IE, Firefox, etc. I like to delete all files, cookies, etc in the browser cache.

Thanks Guys for the replies so far. I cleared cache and all that. I even left it alone for days and when I come back to it it is still re-directing to my new admin url path. Its not supposed to do this, right? Also, some of you guys may want to take a look at you admin if you have changed or re-named the admin folder, etc.

If anyone find something, please let me know. This may be a bug or I may have set something correctly. I am however able to login using the new url and path.

Any more ideas guys?

Thanks

I’m not sure I understand.? If you changed the admin file then your URL will be: your_domain/new_admin_name.php