Admin Order Status Not Changing Correctly

I just received two payments through paypal but the store status did not change to PROCESSED. The status says OPEN. I logged into my paypal account and the money was received. This just started happening. In the past, when the orders were paid for through paypal the status changed to PROCESSED.
Why is this happening now? I need to get this corrected. What can I do?

What version of cs-cart are you running?

Which paypal method are you using?

What mapping do you have setup in the papal addon?

What version of cs-cart are you running?

Which paypal method are you using?

What mapping do you have setup in the papal addon?

I am running CS-Cart 4.4.2 and it was working correctly until today.

The addon that I am using is paypal payments.

I am not sure what you mean by mapping but this is what is in the addon:

Refunded = Canceled

Completed = Processed

Pending = Failed

Canceled reversal = Canceled

Created = Opened

Denied = Canceled

Expired = Failed

Revered = Canceled

As I said everything was working until today and I had not changed anything.

I don't want this to keep happening.

Are you using IPN? Is it setup correctly on paypal (I.e. pointing to the proper URL)?

Paypal might be able to help you by looking at their IPN logs related to a specific transaction.

The behavior you're describing would be similar to an IPN request failing.

Are you using IPN? Is it setup correctly on paypal (I.e. pointing to the proper URL)?

Paypal might be able to help you by looking at their IPN logs related to a specific transaction.

The behavior you're describing would be similar to an IPN request failing.

I just had another paypal payment in my store and it work this time.

I am not using IPN that I know of.

I went into my CS-Cart-->Administration-->Payment Method-->Paypal--Configure;

put in my account

put in my password

set to US Dollor

set to Live

added a prefix.

It's has been working like it was suppose to for the last few weeks without a problem until this morning.

I just logged into my papal account and found one other order that did not get posted right in my CS-Cart admin. It was on the 24th.

I have had 65 order place through my CS-Cart over the last month and all have processed correctly in paypal and CS-Cart except three. I don't know why those three did not. I would like to find out. I don't want to have to compare my order every night in paypal and CS-Cart.

Again, check with paypal and have them look at their logs related to sending the IPN for those transactions. I think you'll find they were not able to connect to your store. Why is a whole other question and may be related to your hosting, setup, configuration, etc.....