Admin Area Buttons Not Responding?

When I click on buttons or some links in admin it does nothing. The Cursor turns into a hand but it just highlights the text on buttons and links. Someone please enlighten me.

Thank You!

is this s fresh install? is javascript enabled? clear the templates cache and see if your still getting the same problem, if it continues you may want to re-install and see if that fixes the problem, sometimes when uploading your store to the server if your ftp connection times out and you have to re-start the ftp process it can cause some things to go wacky like this, not that this is the problem, but it’s worth a trouble-shooting shot…

[quote name=‘snorocket’]is this s fresh install? is javascript enabled? clear the templates cache and see if your still getting the same problem, if it continues you may want to re-install and see if that fixes the problem, sometimes when uploading your store to the server if your ftp connection times out and you have to re-start the ftp process it can cause some things to go wacky like this, not that this is the problem, but it’s worth a trouble-shooting shot…[/QUOTE]

It is a fresh Install. Yes Javascript is enabled. Tried clearling the template cache no luck. I did reinstall admin was doing the same things cant figure it out.

I think I know what it is for some reason in the skin selector the image preview of the skin doesnt show. It must be a permission issue.