We start from installing an extension:
In add-on configuration, a menu position can be configured.
To add new links available in shortcut menu, we have to go to tab Website -> Manage links in shortcut menu.
List contains all links currectly available in menu. New element can be added with + in upper right corner.
For each list element, the following parameters can be defined.
- Name: displayed name of element in menu.
- Link: an URL address available under the menu. It does not have to be a page in admin panel - it can be any valid URL address.
- Position: determines order, in which elements in menu will appear.
- Available for vendor: determines if this menu is visible for vendors. This checkbox appears only in Multi-Vendor version.
Menu is displayed in location defined in add-on configuration.
- no core file changes
- Compatibility CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor version 4.0.x, 4.1.x, 4.2.x, 4.3.x, 4.4.x, 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x, 4.10.x, 4.11.x, 4.12.x, 4.13.x, 4.14.x
Please, do not hesitate contact us if you have any additional questions.
Link to addon
See our other addons in Marketplace.