Addon: Reverse Auction

[SIZE=“5”]What is a reverse auction?[/SIZE] It is a marketing tool to create excitement on your site and a degree of uncertainty as to whether your customers might think they will miss out. Generally, it is an auction that starts at your highest price and the price decreases over a specified period of time to a minimum amount or until a prescribed quantity has been sold.

[SIZE=“5”]How configurable is it?[/SIZE] There are many options that can be configured including count up or down timers showing the time the auction has been running or the amount of time remaining. Or you can configure it with no timer at all. Auctions can restart automatically after a specified delay or immediately or not at all. Custom blocks can be configured to show the auctions currently in process or ones that are upcoming.

[SIZE=“5”]Why would I want this? [/SIZE] This is a great tool for getting rid of clearance items or to simply create a little fervor for popular items where people want the best buy.

[SIZE=“5”]Where can I buy it?[/SIZE] Product details can be obtained at [url]http://www.ez-ms.com/addonproducts/reverse-auction.html[/url]. Documentation can be viewed in the Attachments tab of the product detail or from [url]http://www.ez-ms.com/docs/rev_auction.pdf[/url]

I checked your site and it appears this addon is not available anymore, particularly if I am running v2.2.3. Is that the case?

Thanks

Yes, the addon broke with changes to 2.2.x. Since sales have been less than brisk, I chose not to offer it anymore. Sorry, it only works on pre 2.2 versions.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1321201891' post='125884']

Yes, the addon broke with changes to 2.2.x. Since sales have been less than brisk, I chose not to offer it anymore. Sorry, it only works on pre 2.2 versions.

[/quote]

Ahh hell, if you had an auction addon that worked with 2.2.3+ id buy it in a second.

It was a “reverse auction”. I.e. they bought at any point so there was no “Okay, you won the bid. Can you pay now please?”…

compatible with 2.2.4 ?

and looking screen dont say last xx product for this oprice. showing only price and remaing time.

This addon has not been for sale since 2.1.x. It is no longer being sold or supported.