ADDON: Promotions For Existing Customers & Members (minimum 1 order completed)

Dear friends!

Today we have released the Promotions For Existing Customers & Members add-on!

CS-Cart allows some great promotions and I suppose we all use these to build our customer base with a promo like 10% off your first or next order. But what about existing customers do you just assume they are already in your net ? No that's bad business but at the moment you can't separate existing and new customers.

This add-on allows you to do that. You can use it to offer discounts to people who have bought from you in the past.

But here's another way how you could use it, to encourage new members for a future promotion. Lets say you run a book shop and today is Jan 1st, a new highly anticipated book will be published on 1st Feb. This is a great chance to get new orders. What you do is make a banner informing visitors to your site that the will be a big discount but only to existing customers of your site on the day of publication. This shows you reward repeat orders while also encouraging more orders prior to the book event. You could even sell this item at cost to make sure on that day you will be one of the cheapest sellers of this book. And when you send the book remind them that you do such offer on a regular basis.

INSTALL DIFICULTY: Low

DOCUMENTATION: You will receive a full installation and configuration quide within arhive

VIDEO: [media]Promotions For Existing Customers & Members cs-cart v3.x addon from hungryweb.net - YouTube

VERSION: The add-on is compatible with all CS-Cart versions of 3.x

PROCESS: 1. Access the link provided bellow

2. Add domain name

3. Click on Pay with PayPal button

4. Complete order and after the payment confirmation you will receive a mail to paypal email adress with a download link and addon in attachment

5. Return to hungryweb.net and download addon (optional)

GUARANTEE: We are so confident that you will simply love this package that we are offering a 30-Days 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

[color=#ff0000]PRICE: $25[/color]

BUY LINK: You can buy from here.

UPDATES: 07-02-2014 - now be bought directly from the site hungryweb.net

Feel free to ask any questions.

Best regards, Hungry Web

This is a great addon Val thanks.

Promotions to exsitng client is very importent, but telling new clients that they can get more later is also a great tactic.

Very nice and very useful addon! Thank you Vali!

This is well thought out. I like it.

I accomplish something similar by placing a postcard in the orders that offers a discount on their next purchase. The postcard thanks them for their order, shows the discount/promo code to enter on check and has a brief instruction - and the store logo. It has been very popular with my customers and increases customer retention and re-orders.

If you use Reward Points you achieve the same results - customers will apply them to subsequent re-orders and this increases return sales.

[quote name='Magpie Don' timestamp='1372457031' post='164584']

This is well thought out. I like it.

I accomplish something similar by placing a postcard in the orders that offers a discount on their next purchase. The postcard thanks them for their order, shows the discount/promo code to enter on check and has a brief instruction - and the store logo. It has been very popular with my customers and increases customer retention and re-orders.

If you use Reward Points you achieve the same results - customers will apply them to subsequent re-orders and this increases return sales.

[/quote]

Postcard is fine but I like the idea of timing the promotion. It's great for seasonale items. “Spend £50 by December 1st get 50% of a box of christmas cards” etc

We purchased this MOD and have few questions as it may not be working as designed

• What does the add-on check for repeat customer? email address? First-Last name?
  • Does the buyer has to be registered?

reason we got an email from customer that they are not getting discount though being a repeat customer. Also we are not able to send PM to you?

Hi @coder,

[quote]What does the add-on check for repeat customer? email address? First-Last name?[/quote]

• search for user_id

[quote]Does the buyer has to be registered?[/quote]

• yes

[quote]Also we are not able to send PM to you?[/quote]

• why ? i will PM you my email address

Keep on smiling,

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

Now be bought directly from the site hungryweb.net