ADDON: Productlist Extend V2.0

[quote name='UniDevelopers' timestamp='1343409943' post='141653']

[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]I have had a quick look at the screenshots, but not a live demo. [/font][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]How hard would it be to change it so that it reads “SPECIAL” or “HOT” or “30% OFF” or “$25[sup][size=2].00[/size][/sup] OFF”?[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Can the corner labels' colours be changed easily? [/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]e.g. from RED to YELLOW for example? (background colour).[/font]

[/quote]

Hi,

There are e PSD file included, prepared with the font and the color Layer. so when you have a software eg. photoshop or gimp you can easy change color, font, text.

this is the easiest way to replace a badge.

1. create your own
  2. save as a existing one badge there ar place in hooks images.
  3. finish

[quote]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]I guess the small corner background-image would just need to be transparent with a little shading, to allow for background-colour of #xxx (rather than making the corner flag a set colour)??[/font]

[/quote]

Badge are images. there are no solutuion to change color via the admin panel.

color you can change for cell and borer from the product view.

Thank you

Posto,

I finally got to test the product I bought. The add-on is very nice, but on product level when you are in admin, the add-on does not show. So I am unable to use the 2.0 features.

I have cleared the cache, refreshed, de-installed the v1 and re-installed v2.

I am using CS-Cart 3.0.2 Ultimate Edition.

Can you give me some advise?

[quote name='Janssen' timestamp='1344249085' post='142277']

Posto,

I finally got to test the product I bought. The add-on is very nice, but on product level when you are in admin, the add-on does not show. So I am unable to use the 2.0 features.

I have cleared the cache, refreshed, de-installed the v1 and re-installed v2.

I am using CS-Cart 3.0.2 Ultimate Edition.

Can you give me some advise?

[/quote]

Hi Janssen

i test it now with 3.0.2 ultimate there are badges on each store.

you can overwrite the badges in the add-ons tab under Products.

works for me.

if you there no settings in products > Add-ons

Send me am PM with a temporaly admin account. I give al look

Thank you for you quick response. I will again try to de-install and re-install it again. Maybe I did something wrong. Let you know.

I Think I got it to work now. Reinstalled everything and sat on the clear cache button for a while…

[quote]i test it now with 3.0.2 ultimate there are badges on each store.[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I wanna buy this addon, but my version is 2.2.4[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]…is it only for 3.0…?[/font][/color]

[quote name='590' timestamp='1344804854' post='142742']

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I wanna buy this addon, but my version is 2.2.4[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]…is it only for 3.0…?[/font][/color]

[/quote]

Hi,

Jes works only for version 3 .

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Is it possible to change the code for 2.2…?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]How many changes will have to make?[/size][/font][/color]

See the post below

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1342856945' post='141207']

Nice! I suppose this is not coming for version 2.2x?

[/quote]

[quote name='590' timestamp='1344845002' post='142768']

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Is it possible to change the code for 2.2…?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]How many changes will have to make?[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

Hi friends!

i adapt the addon for v.2x

Please follow the instruction. You can download here.

have fun.

[quote]have fun. [/quote]

mmm [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4] :grin:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]I’ve already bought, very cool :grin:[/size][/font][/color]

Question: [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]can I make more than three b[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]adge?[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]I mean options but not the picture…[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]What files I have to edit?[/size][/font][/color]

[font=“Arial, sans-serif”][color=“#000000”][size=4]…thanks[/size][/color][/font]

[quote name=‘590’ timestamp=‘1345144317’ post=‘143013’]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]I’ve already bought, very cool :grin:[/size][/font][/color]

Question: [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]can I make more than three b[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]adge?[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]I mean options but not the picture…[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]What files I have to edit?[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000][size=4]…thanks[/size][/color][/font]

[/quote]

Hi mi friend, thank you for buy ;)

1. create a new badge and save as unique name. example badge50off-right.png → but it in the customer addon image folder
  2. open the detailed_content.tpl in admin hooks place new optionline and replace the name badge50off-right
  3. open hooks style.css and add the badge name in line 2 and add now class see line 11.

let mi know.

Yes, its work :grin:

But, [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]the name of my badge in admin area [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]are not recorded in the drop-down menu[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]the picture of the product is attached. [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]name of my badge in admin area [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]are not recorded, always “none” :-([/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]I think I need something else to write in any of the files[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]p.s. [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]if I choose the first (three) options (yours), they are recorded and displayed in the drop-down menu…, [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif]4, 5, 6 [/font][/color]etc - always “none”

Hi Friend,

you have cleared the cache after update the files?

send me a i mail. so i can give a loook

[quote name=‘posto’ timestamp=‘1345526856’ post=‘143296’] Hi Friend, you have cleared the cache after update the files? send me a i mail. so i can give a loook [/quote]

Hi![color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]of course I always update cache B)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]If I use the first three badge, they are displayed [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]and fixed [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif]in the drop-down menu[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]And if I use the new badges, they are not displayed (None)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]I think that something else should be specified the name of the badges[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]It may be necessary to somewhere else to write the data[/size][/font][/color]

badge.png

This addon works for basic template?

[quote name=‘590’ timestamp=‘1345488694’ post=‘143247’]

Yes, its work :grin:

But, [color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]the name of my badge in admin area [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]are not recorded in the drop-down menu[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]the picture of the product is attached. [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]name of my badge in admin area [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]are not recorded, always “none” :-([/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]I think I need something else to write in any of the files[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]p.s. [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]if I choose the first (three) options (yours), they are recorded and displayed in the drop-down menu…, [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif]4, 5, 6 [/font][/color]etc - always “none”

[/quote]

how you make point 2?

is easier you send me a email…

[quote name=‘MimiWatch’ timestamp=‘1346141153’ post=‘143811’]

This addon works for basic template?

[/quote]

yes works with standart and for many other costum template

[quote]is easier you send me a email…[/quote]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]what information should be sent?[/size][/font][/color]

Hi Posto,

Can you email me the files I need for V3.02? I purchased the add on thru your site using moneybookers payment method, the payment went thru, but your URL back to your site is bad after the payment it goes to 404 error. Now the item is still in the cart even though I paid and have confirmation from Moneybookers.

[color=#404040][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Dear In-Home Automation,

The amount of 39.00 USD has successfully been sent from your credit/debit card to shoppingarea on 30 Aug 2012 using your Skrill (Moneybookers) account and credit/debit card (VISA, 4xxxxxxxxxxx7733). [/size][/font][/color]

Please let me know thanks.