ADDON: Productlist Extend V2.0

[quote name='590' timestamp='1346224722' post='143912']

[color=#000000][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=4]what information should be sent?[/size][/font][/color]

I send You a PM

[/quote]

[quote name='jhagg' timestamp='1346367077' post='144029']

Hi Posto,

Can you email me the files I need for V3.02? I purchased the add on thru your site using moneybookers payment method, the payment went thru, but your URL back to your site is bad after the payment it goes to 404 error. Now the item is still in the cart even though I paid and have confirmation from Moneybookers.

Please let me know thanks.

[/quote]

Not good… o give a look right now and let you know

[quote name='posto' timestamp='1346391659' post='144040']

Not good… o give a look right now and let you know

[/quote]

Thank you for taking care of it.

The add-on is nice, I was wondering if you could make the banners work in Product Scrollers Blocks etc?

Please check your PM. I as well had issues during the checkout process.

Is anyone else having an issue with getting the New badge to show on right. In 3.0.4 I select this option in the settings for the addon but the new badge still only shows on left unless I manually add it to a product.

[quote name='whiplash13' timestamp='1357155410' post='152070']

Is anyone else having an issue with getting the New badge to show on right. In 3.0.4 I select this option in the settings for the addon but the new badge still only shows on left unless I manually add it to a product.

[/quote]

Same problem here.

[quote name='whiplash13' timestamp='1357155410' post='152070']

[/quote]

[quote name='jhagg' timestamp='1357155515' post='152071']

Same problem here.

[/quote]

i give a look on this issue. thanks for report.

We bought/installed the mod on our 3.04 store.

But we have many of our 1100 products priced $.05 less and need to be able to filter what is truely deserves a sale tag. A perchantage off price would work. Can that be added? Otherwise the whole store is on sale, as we use list price, then map for pricing.

Thanks,

Jack

[quote name='JackConnick' timestamp='1357358755' post='152200']

But we have many of our 1100 products priced $.05 less and need to be able to filter what is truely deserves a sale tag. A perchantage off price would work. Can that be added? Otherwise the whole store is on sale, as we use list price, then map for pricing.

[/quote]

You can enable the Badge only on Promo Discount, so no listdiscount badge will show.

i update new feature in v.2.1 maybee help this more to define the basics for show the badge.

HI Friends!

This weekend i Updated the Addon to the version 2.1

In this Version i Fix the NEW Badge Right issue (Thanks to whiplash13 & jhagg)

I add New Freature to Display the SALE or PROMO Badge after a predefined Value

This Value Show the Percentage Discount from this product and when the Discount is more than this Value will show the Sale Badge.

Pleace Read the Upgrade description! is Important if you have Overwrite Badges in the Product Tab!

If you have trubble to Download or you have any question write me.

Thanks for your very prompt support!

Jack

Do you have a version 4 copy of this add-on?

Jack