Addon: On Sale Products Page

On sale products page addon will help highlight your on sale products easily and automatically. It's super powerful and flexible.

Demo links:
On Sale Products Page (site wide)
On Sale Products Page (subcategory of any category e.g. On sale products from Electronics category)

Features & Benefits:

100% Open Source and No core file changes!

The addon can be purchased here http://www.cscartroc...ducts-page.html

Keep your customers coming back and increase sales more effectively! The addon is updated with two very powerful new features:[list]

[]Automatically add products that have catalog promotions into on sale categories

[
]Always up to date automatically with cron job support

[/list]

This addon is compatible with CS-Cart v.4.2.3 and update is required for using the new features.

Great addon! Saves a lot of time and hassle.

Super easy install.

Great service!

Thanks guys

This addon is compatible with CS-Cart v.4.2.4 and update is not required from previous version.

Do you also have an add-on just like this to display Newest Products? We like to set limits just like a Newest Products block works (say last 30 days for example).

What are the chances we could have the option to filter a category by on sale items?

Customers tend to focus on the product category they're looking for, rather than a seperate menu item for "on sale"…

Great addon, it was lacking control for sale/promotions, cscartrocks service added this for me for $25 over the price. Now it works as I wanted it, and I can fill a category with all discounted (based on list price) items or I can fill only with items which have active promotion. Cron job helps with keeping the category up to date.

Great addon, it was lacking control for sale/promotions, cscartrocks service added this for me for $25 over the price. Now it works as I wanted it, and I can fill a category with all discounted (based on list price) items or I can fill only with items which have active promotion. Cron job helps with keeping the category up to date.

Thanks for the kind review. :)

We've updated the addon and made 'Automatically add products which list price is higher than price into on sale categories' optional. This feature/rule can be turned on/off in the addon setup.

CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.0.x-4.4.2 compatibility is added to On sale products page addon.

CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.4.3-4.6.2 compatibility is added to On sale products page addon.

CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.6.3-4.9.3 compatibility is added to On sale products page addon.