ADDON: "Invite link referral system"

Guys,

Thank for your suggestions.

Please download the latest version.

[+] URL to the “Referral link” is added to the “My account” block

[+] Social networks sharing

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]The system may create an invite card (image) with the logo and some content of the web site owner that created automatically. And the customer uses this to share invite link. That will be easy, fast and useful.[/font][/color][/quote]

Do you mean featrue similar to the gift certificate card? What information should this card contain?

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I am presently on line with 2.2.5 and developing 4.1. I would like to start using this on 2.2.5 can this be done? [/font][/color][/quote]

Please contact us using the link from my signature.

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Another good idea would be to have a direct link under the my account tab up top to take the user to separate page for their link that admin can build and explain things to them… Better than burying it under the Profile Details page. .[/font][/color][/quote]

We have added the link to the Referral link section. To explain your promotion details to your customers, please edit the value of the “ref_link_text” language variable.

Is it possible to reward referrer after the invitee placed an order of certain amounts?

I think the ultimate goal is to get more orders, not more registers. Someone could abuse this by referring a lot ghost registers who will never place an order.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1401959315' post='185135']

Guys,

[/quote]

Not able to download the latest… Link Expired (Access Denied)

[quote name='ghostrider' timestamp='1401973655' post='185148']

Is it possible to reward referrer after the invitee placed an order of certain amounts?

I think the ultimate goal is to get more orders, not more registers. Someone could abuse this by referring a lot ghost registers who will never place an order.

[/quote]

Yes, it is possible. Please check add-on settings.

[quote name='CarStickersDecals' timestamp='1401977153' post='185153']

Not able to download the latest… Link Expired (Access Denied)

[/quote]

Please PM me your order ID

made.com referral system is great:

http://www.made.com/refer/

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1401959315' post='185135']

Guys,

Do you mean featrue similar to the gift certificate card? What information should this card contain?

Please contact us using the link from my signature.

We have added the link to the Referral link section. To explain your promotion details to your customers, please edit the value of the “ref_link_text” language variable.

[/quote]

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Do you mean featrue similar to the gift certificate card? What information should this card contain?[/font][/color][/quote]

First, thanks for your interrest.

• Yes, I mean like a gift card. The content on the card should be able to change by the web site owner. Even, both the image on the card and content should be filled and saved by the web site owner. Whereby, each site owner can cerate their own content for inviting. Because each web site has different products, that means marketing is differs for each web site.

• Rediricting link, when a customer click on the inviting link, should be able to change/determine by web site owner. For example, I want to create a landing page just for inviters. Or, we should have to ability changing landing addres: For example to main page, to a certain URL like a category page, or a product page with a huge discount.

None of customers who invited from anybody want's to sign up directly. There has to be something interesting for them.

[quote name='ooaykac' timestamp='1402057850' post='185227']

First, thanks for your interrest.

• Yes, I mean like a gift card. The content on the card should be able to change by the web site owner. Even, both the image on the card and content should be filled and saved by the web site owner. Whereby, each site owner can cerate their own content for inviting. Because each web site has different products, that means marketing is differs for each web site.

• Rediricting link, when a customer click on the inviting link, should be able to change/determine by web site owner. For example, I want to create a landing page just for inviters. Or, we should have to ability changing landing addres: For example to main page, to a certain URL like a category page, or a product page with a huge discount.

None of customers who invited from anybody want's to sign up directly. There has to be something interesting for them.

[/quote]

Thank you for your suggestions. We will take them into account…

Customer can sign in and without ordering can get a referral link in their profile page. I thought the referrer had to be a “customer” is that not true?

notlim

They do not… Just a registered user… Which works for us. We don't really care if they order or not if they are referring orders then essentially they are generating orders (revenue) for your store…

ok. thanks. makes sense. Do you have any idea if people are using the system,( making referrals) or do you just wait for the referral discount to show up on an order?

Notlim

Yes wish it had better reporting but take what we can get… We get the emails when a customer earns points and that's it… But do have about 50 customers using it. and its referring about $100 of month extra… Worth it to us… Only been using it a few months now…

I see that your system shows points earned at the cart and customers can enter what they want to use. Is this part of the ecom system or did you alter it? or is it a different system?

Our customers earn 1 point ($1) per product purchased. Then when they return to out site for a second purchase they now have points ($) towards their next order they can use…(Basic CsCart Addon) The referral system from EcomLabs rewards the referrer 4 points ($4) for every order they refer for their own purchases. At the end everyone is coming out ahead. Definitely provides return customers… A big hit with us. Most of our customers post their referral link in places like Facebook which generates a lot of sales.

CarStickersDecals, thank you for your answers

[quote name='CarStickersDecals' timestamp='1411664700' post='192865']

Yes wish it had better reporting

[/quote]

Could you please share your ideas with us?

I have been contacting Ecom Labs directly, asking for certain adjustments like a Gift certificates type page to show referral #;s that are outstanding (or have been sent by my users). They say it isn't useful. What do you think?

I went to your site to see how you explained the way the program works to your visitors. I see you have a screen shot of a checkout page where the number of points that the customer accumulated is shown to the customer. I didn't know that this is part of the ecom program. Is it, or did you add that? I Also asked that the accumulated points be shown to the customer in their account where the referral link is shown. (no answer from them). Do you have that? Maybe I am not being clear in my explanations.

By the way I followed the link that ghostrider provided to made.com (see above) That looks great. I'd like to find that ap.