ADDON: "Invite link referral system"

Any updates on this. Also interested. But for Cs-Cart V4…

It's dead, would probably be cheaper to have a new one developed for v4.1.4+

[quote name='CarStickersDecals' timestamp='1399926746' post='183386']

Any updates on this. Also interested. But for Cs-Cart V4…

[/quote]

If anyone interested in this module for the latest version of CS-Cart, we will be glad to develop it for you. Feel free to contact us

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1399954973' post='183419']

If anyone interested in this module for the latest version of CS-Cart, we will be glad to develop it for you. Feel free to contact us

[/quote]

eCom it sounds like at least a few are interested and probably more so it looks like you have a project for the weekend.

[quote name=‘snorocket’ timestamp=‘1399986141’ post=‘183448’]

eCom it sounds like at least a few are interested and probably more so it looks like you have a project for the weekend.

[/quote]

Got it. Will be released soon. :)

Keep us posted… We appreciate it.

[quote name=‘eComLabs’ timestamp=‘1400068822’ post=‘183515’]

Got it. Will be released soon. :)

[/quote]

We will be waiting for your good news.

Thanks, all. The module is finished. We need several days to prepare description, add it to our website and marketplace. I will keep you updated.

Great-looking forward------

Hi, guys

The add-on is released and available at the price of two years ago for the limited period of time.

The "Referral Marketing" Add-on for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1401462798' post='184680']

Hi, guys

The add-on is released and available at the price of two years ago for the limited period of time.

http://www.ecom-labs…ing-add-on.html

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

[/quote]

We purchased your add-on yet waiting for download links to work. How long should this take.?

@CarStickersDecals,

Thank you for this notice. I have activated the downloadable links. Please have a look.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1401549830' post='184756']

@CarStickersDecals,

Thank you for this notice. I have activated the downloadable links. Please have a look.

[/quote]

Thank You… Installed… Very nice Add-On…

How can we change the Referral Link landing page… I'd rather the link sends the referred to the Homepage and not the new customer register page… ???

Another fix needed… When the system notifies the customer who referred another telling them they just receiced reward points (bonus) the email starts with Hello “First Name” … It is giving the first name of the store admin and not the customers whos receiving the points…

@CarStickersDecals,

Thank you for the feedback. We are greatly appreciate it.

I have fixed the issue with first name and added the “Location” field on the addon settings. Just download the addon once again and re-install it.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you face any problem or you have suggestions how to improve it. We are always open for interesting solutions.

Thank you.

I have a suggestion. Can you add social share buttons under the invite link to share INVITE LINK easly on social sites like Facebook and Twitter? Facebook , Twitter and send to email buttons would be enough.

The system may create an invite card (image) with the logo and some content of the web site owner that created automatically. And the customer uses this to share invite link. That will be easy, fast and useful.

I think this is neccessary for this addon. Otherway, the functionaly of the addon will be weak.

[quote name='ooaykac' timestamp='1401881359' post='185049']

I have a suggestion. Can you add social share buttons under the invite link to share INVITE LINK easly on social sites like Facebook and Twitter? Facebook , Twitter and send to email buttons would be enough.

The system may create an invite card (image) with the logo and some content of the web site owner that created automatically. And the customer use this to share invite link. That will be easy, fast and useful.

I think this is neccessary for this addon. Otherway, the functionaly of the addon will be weak.

[/quote]

Good Ideas. The easier for the customer the better…

I am presently on line with 2.2.5 and developing 4.1. I would like to start using this on 2.2.5 can this be done?

Another good idea would be to have a direct link under the my account tab up top to take the user to separate page for their link that admin can build and explain things to them… Better than burying it under the Profile Details page. .

Just a suggestion…