Addon For Buy Now Button

We cant find an addon which shows a BUY NOW button which adds the product to the cart and takes the customer directly to the checkout page so that he can either login ( if unregistered or not logged in ) or Select the Shipping Method ( if logged in ) and Pay for the order. Does any 1 have this ?

The addons available are very misleading since they say buy now with 1 click but its a call back feature where mobile number is taken.

Hi technoob,

You can contact support@webkul.com for your requirement. I hope we will provide you quick solution to your requirement.

Regards-

Himanshu D

do u have a readymade solution or are u talking about custom job

Are you wanting this to apply to all "add to cart" buttons? Or are you wanting a separate button that will do this for selective placement?

If the latter, there's more than just creating a button and the supporting controller. You would have to identify where you want this button and if it's going to be something like product dependent or other conditions, then you'd have to take those conditions into account.

If you simply want an additional button on the products.details page, then that's pretty straight-forward and can be done within your my_changes addon.

We've published a free my_changes checkout.pre controller that will support direct adds to cart/direct to checkout. This controller is mostly used when coming from remote sites via a s link. It would then become an exercise to implement a new button that would call the controller with the appropriate modes/parameters for the behaviors you want.

The free controller is at: https://ez-ms.com/private/unsupported_scripts/checkout.pre.tgz

Basic usage from the comments in the file is:

/** Usage:
 ** Your link name
 **             for a single item checkout with quantity 1
 **             For multiple products, use:
 ** Your link name
 **     products are aseparated by a '|' and quanity is specified via '@'.
 **/

do u have a readymade solution or are u talking about custom job

Actually we have ready made solution. You can contact us anytime.

Regards

Actually we have ready made solution. You can contact us anytime.

Regards

Demo link please

If you simply want an additional button on the products.details page, then that's pretty straight-forward and can be done within your my_changes addon.

Hi tbirn,

I am looking for a new button next to Add to Cart button which will just add the product to cart and take the user to checkout page directly.

thanks

Hi,

By tomorrow I will provide you updated demo link.

Regards

Sounds like Himanshu has a solution for you.

You might want to grab the checkout.pre.php since it will allow you to add links in remote sites that will take someone directly to checkout from a blog, facebook or other remote location.

Hi,

By tomorrow I will provide you updated demo link.

Regards

Check demo link: http://cs-cartdemo.webkul.com/mv_addonsdemo_452/home/domestic-appliances/large-home-appliances/2011-tycoon/

Regards-

Himanshu Dangwal

Hi Technoob,

Please check this addon https://store.webkul.com/CS-Cart-Buy-Now-Button.html I hope it helps and meets your expectations. For any further query please feel free to write us at support@webkul.com. We would be glad to assist you in the best possible way.

Thank You

Regards,

Webkul