Addon: Exit Offers

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hi, community[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]We are glad to present you the “[/font][/color]Exit Offers[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]” add-on from eCom Labs team[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif].[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]The “[/font][/color]Exit Offers[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]” [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]add-on [/font][/color]allows to show special offers to a customer when he moves his mouse to exit your store.

You can add several exit offers to target different visitor groups. For example, you can create a simple offer for all visitors, and provide a bigger discount to users having products in their carts.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]All details and demo can be found [/font][/color]here

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]If you have any questions, please contact me.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Nice one!

Maybe add an expiry date for the offer?

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1409234396' post='190959']

Nice one!

Maybe add an expiry date for the offer?

[/quote]

Thank you for the message. The addon already supports the ability to specify available period for each offer (from date and to date). You can check it on our demo store

confused, when is it suppose to pop up? I tried the demo. Clicked X to close the browser and nothing, also typed in a website addy to go to another site, and nothing? I had item in my cart.

[quote name='parodius420' timestamp='1409300929' post='191021']

confused, when is it suppose to pop up? I tried the demo. Clicked X to close the browser and nothing, also typed in a website addy to go to another site, and nothing? I had item in my cart.

[/quote]

At the moment the active offer requires that the minimum order amount should be USD 15. Try to add anything to cart. Thank you

Just purchased!

Still trying to figure out how it is that this addons actually works when user tries to exit my page.

Is this like a OTO?

Thanks

Yeah, I still can't get it to do anything on the demo. I can exit, go to another page, etc just fine even with thousands of dollars in items in the cart. No popup for me.

Maybe you need to clear cache in var/cache/themes

Dear websmart and parodius420,

Looks like people try to test the module on our site instead of the demo one. Please use this URL:

Shopping Cart Software & Ecommerce Software Solutions by CS-Cart

Add something to cart and then hover the mouse over the panel with tabs and try to close the tab.

If you face any problem, please let us know.