Addon: EBS Payment Gateway Integration

I just found the EBS www.ebs.in payment gateway for CS-CART 2.1.x version. I didn’t try this on earlier version.

Note: You first have to purchase their payment gateway service which they provide me you the CustID and Secret Key.

Here are the steps written below:

Make sure first take your Database backup.

1. Copy the /skin/basic/customer/views/orders/components/payments/ebs.tpl , /skin/basic/admin/views/payments/components/cc_processor/ebs.tpl ,  /payments/EBS.php  files in your cscart folder accordingly .
```<br />
<br />
<br />
```php
2. Copy and paste the below insert query in your mysql (cscart) database under the following mentioned table name<br />
<br />
	a. cscart_payment_processors table<br />
<br />
		INSERT INTO `cscart_payment_processors` (`processor_id`, `processor`, `processor_script`, `processor_template`, `admin_template`, `callback`, `type`) VALUES (68, 'EBS', 'EBS.php', 'cc_outside.tpl', 'ebs.tpl', 'N', 'P');<br />
<br />
<br />
	b. cscart_payments<br />
<br />
 		INSERT INTO `cscart_payments` (`payment_id`, `usergroup_ids`, `position`, `status`, `template`, `processor_id`, `params`, `a_surcharge`, `p_surcharge`, `localization`) VALUES (12, '0', 0, 'A', 'cc_outside.tpl', 68, 'a:5:{s:7:"account";s:4:"5087";s:9:"item_name";s:3:"EBS";s:8:"currency";s:3:"USD";s:4:"mode";s:4:"test";s:12:"order_prefix";s:0:"";}', '0.000', '0.000', '');<br />
<br />
	c.cscart_payment_descriptions<br />
<br />
		INSERT INTO `cscart_payment_descriptions` (`payment_id`, `payment`, `description`, `lang_code`) VALUES (12, 'E-Billing Solutions Pvt Ltd', 'EBS', 'EN');		
```<br />
<br />
<br />
You will get the E-Billing solutions payment gateway options in the admin side<br />
<br />
<br />
```php
3. In the admin side , you need to change the configuration of EBS under Administration->paymentmethods. <br />
<br />
		Under configure section in the Account field – you need to pass your EBS Accountid 
```<br />
<br />
		<br />
```php
4. In  /payments/EBS.php file you need to change your EBS secret key in the place of $secret_key variable.
```<br />
<br />
<br />
I hope cs-cart will attached EBS into their payment method. ;)<p><a href="127.0.0.1/uploads/monthly_06_2011/post-1118-1308158032663.png">ebs1.png</a></p><p><a href="127.0.0.1/uploads/monthly_06_2011/post-1118-13081580329044.png">ebs2.png</a></p><p><a href="127.0.0.1/uploads/monthly_06_2011/post-1118-13081580331232.ipb">cscart integration kit.zip</a></p>

So you managed to finish the integration yourself

Good job.

Sorry we did not have time to help, a lot of projects on the role at the moment.

Regards,

Lucian

Dear miracles,

First of all I would like to thank you for such a nice contribution.

I have followed all the steps and have sucessfully integrated the EBS payment gateway for my site.

One problem I am facing is that when I try to make a payment it takes me to the EBS payment page properly but it shows test payment options only. I have set it to live mode in the settings but still it takes to EBS test payment page. What could be the problem for this.

Also, under currency for EBS, it does not show Indian Rupees.

Can you please guide me.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Shuaib

Thaks for sharing, Is this work in CS-Cart Professional 3.0.2 version ?

Hello,

We have developed CS-Cart EBS Payment Gateway Add-on and installed our customer website.

Contact Us at sales@abssoft.co.in if you want to install CS-Cart EBS Payment Gateway Add-on with your CS-Cart Store.

Our “CS-Cart EBS Payment Gateway Add-on” compatible with CS-Cart versions CS-Cart 3.x, CS-Cart 4.0.x, CS-Cart 4.1.x, CS-Cart 4.2.x