Addon Coming Soon - The Best Closed Store Page!

Hi guys

this is one idea I had since the day I started building stores for my clients for the very first time.

I wanted a nice coming soon page with a clock and everything.

I had to build this from scrtch every time in plain html, input all copmany data etc etc and in the meantime wordpress had fantastic coming Soon pages.

I was jealous!!

What do I want, this ?

or this

With my store logo, the company name in title, the meta description of the homepage, my company address/tel/mail taken from Company data, a google map location, a nice clock which I can set from an addon screen (animated clock) and my social Links for my visitors, and few words ( TItle and text) as teasers.

Fast easy, interesting, Seo friendly, not Boring!

So this isavailable for 4.1.x for 20USD in our store CSCart.biz (Coming Soon Page for 4.x - CS-Cart Addons/Πρόσθετα at Cscart.Biz | CS-Cart Market by Dvs.gr)

Hope this make some folks happy. I know I will use it, to all of my new projects!

Fotis

I added to my closed store, customer service information and the code for my live help/email that I use in the store. At least you can stay in contact with customers when the store is closed.

Hi guys

addon is available now at Coming Soon Page for 4.x - CS-Cart Addons/Πρόσθετα at Cscart.Biz | CS-Cart Market by Dvs.gr for 20USD.

Enjoy

Fotis