Adding Video Code On Product With Html Disappears After Saving

I am using cs-cart Ultimate multi store, and I cannot add a video via html code

When I add the code and view in the wysisyg the video is visible, as soon as I save the video and code disappears.

Any solutions please

Please provide us with the example of the code you use. Use < > button in WYSIWYG editor to add code to message

Hi,

Below is an example of the code I use, it is only used in the "ebay" description, because ebay will not allow us to use the normal coding. I can add the code after it has gone across but much easier to do, before if at all possible.

I have been trying to add using the <> button, knew it couldn't be added in the WYSIWYG format. It shows up after I go back to the WYSIWYG format but as soon as I save it, the entire thing disappears.

Thank you so much for your help :-)

YouTube

Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:

[isdntekvideo]
.ytvideo * { box-sizing:border-box; } .ytvideo { margin:.5em auto 40px auto; max-width:480px; font-family:arial; text-align:center; position:relative; min-height:120px; background-color:#555; } .ytvideo p { position:absolute; margin:0; color:white; background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.5); } .ytvideo .yt_hd { font-size:16px; width:100%; height:28px; line-height:28px; text-align:left; top:0; left:0; padding-left:10px; overflow:hidden; } .ytvideo .yt_ft { font-size:12px; width:100%; bottom:0; left:0; } .ytvideo img { display:block; max-width:100%; border:0; } .ytvideo a:after { content:"\A0\25BA"; position:absolute; width:60px; height:50px; left:0; top:0; right:0; bottom:0; margin:auto; border:0; border-radius:10px; color:white; background:rgba(0,0,0,.6); font-size:24px; line-height:50px; cursor:pointer; } .ytvideo a:hover:after { background:#CC181E; } .ytvideo .yt_inp { position:absolute; top:100%; left:0; width:100%; text-align:center; padding:.5em .2em; xfont-size:18px; border:0; color:white; background: rgba(0,0,0,.7); } @media(max-device-width:960px){ .ytvideo { margin-bottom:60px; } .ytvideo .yt_inp { padding:1em .2em; } }

Yikes, Am now unable to add any video at all, even through the "add video section"

Shows up after I have submitted it, disappears when I save, and the funny part is, I have added lots of video's to my site, this is a new thing happening.

Thankyou

Juanita

Works for me in HTML block with SMARTY template

https://prnt.sc/10siodm

Works for me in smarty block until I actually save it, then it disappears.

This is a new problem, I recently upgraded to ultimate from the stand alone, and I wonder if something is different that I need to change, because at the moment, I am unable to list any new products that need a video

Works for me in smarty block until I actually save it, then it disappears.

Not sure what do you mean. If the block is shown in the store-front, it means that content was saved

Not showing in the storefront at all, only shows in backend before saving, as soon as I save it disappears.

The older ones I had already done do still show up, but unable to add anymore videos to any products at all, either new products just being entered, or older products where the video has been updated.

It is weird, I have asked cs-cart for help, but getting help from them at the moment is almost impossible, takes days to get a response on anything.

A couple of years ago people had the same problem, so I tried that solution which was in config.local.php but the solution didn't work. That solution was 2016.

I love cs-cart but currently having so many problems that I am extremely tempted to move on

As you can see on my screenshot, data is saved correctly. Looks something wrong with your installation. Detailed examination is required