Adding Text Under Main Image

What's the easiest way to add some text under the main image (thumbnail and when enlarging)? Right now I am using a watermark but it isn't that easy to read since it can cover part of the image at times and size varies depends on the size of the image. Just need to add about 10 words right below the image.

Use the image alt text.

Do you want the text to be a part of the image?

Use the image alt text.

Also, using CSV import, you can add alt text in bulk.

Alt text really won't work for what I want. For one, I use alt text for SEO purposes in which I run a mod that takes the name of the product and places it there. But the main issue is that you don't see alt text on the thumbnail image. Since so much traffic comes from mobile these days most customers don't ever click to enlarge the image so they'd never see it.

Do you want the text to be a part of the image?

I don't really want it to be part of the main image which is why I am not super-excited about using the watermark. It does the job but isn't ideal since it can be hard to read over the existing image. It would be more ideal if I has something like the "Save 20% box" that appears in the upper right hand corner of items that are marked down from retail. If you want to see an example of what I am doing right now see http://fastdecals.com/shop/animal-decals-1/alligator-decals/alligator-02-decal-sticker.html

Alt text really won't work for what I want. For one, I use alt text for SEO purposes in which I run a mod that takes the name of the product and places it there. But the main issue is that you don't see alt text on the thumbnail image. Since so much traffic comes from mobile these days most customers don't ever click to enlarge the image so they'd never see it.

I don't really want it to be part of the main image which is why I am not super-excited about using the watermark. It does the job but isn't ideal since it can be hard to read over the existing image. It would be more ideal if I has something like the "Save 20% box" that appears in the upper right hand corner of items that are marked down from retail. If you want to see an example of what I am doing right now see http://fastdecals.com/shop/animal-decals-1/alligator-decals/alligator-02-decal-sticker.html

Hello!

What about product labels if you do not have long text?

Check marketplace for numerous modules with product stickers. I think, they can solve your problem

That's a great idea! That's what makes this forum great...didn't even think of that. Trying it out now. eCom.....I tried yours out but am having issues with it appearing correctly; sent a support ticket.

@IsItFast we will contact you shortly. Thanks