Adding Paypal Transaction Id To Order Page

Hi,

I need information in getting my orders to display PayPal transaction id's on my admin orders section?

I currently accept payments via PayPal and not PayPal checkout but the PayPal transaction isn't showing up?

I also need to be able to export the PayPal transaction id's for orders to a csv file.

Thanks.

[quote name='hobbiesdeveloper' timestamp='1423241491' post='204544']

Hi,

I need information in getting my orders to display PayPal transaction id's on my admin orders section?

I currently accept payments via PayPal and not PayPal checkout but the PayPal transaction isn't showing up?

I also need to be able to export the PayPal transaction id's for orders to a csv file.

[/quote]

Additional code modifications are required to implement these feature. Feel free to contact us to get a free quote

Dear Hobbiesdeveloper,

Please contact our developers team to get a free quote.

Notice that we have been working with CS-Cart system more than 7 years and are able to provide you with the quality service.

Best regards, Alt-team

Please send me a quote to rchobbies4life@gmail.com to implement PayPal Transaction ID's on the admin order page and also be able to export the PayPal Transaction ID information to a csv file with an ability to use the API Get Command to retrieve PayPal Transaction ID's.

Thanks.

Were PayPal transaction ID's removed? Used to be standard.

Yes, they used to be there until the latest update.

[quote name='hobbiesdeveloper' timestamp='1423489356' post='204714']

Please send me a quote to rchobbies4life@gmail.com to implement PayPal Transaction ID's on the admin order page and also be able to export the PayPal Transaction ID information to a csv file with an ability to use the API Get Command to retrieve PayPal Transaction ID's.

Thanks.

[/quote]

We will contact you soon. Thanks

Will wait for your reply.

Why not contact CSC and request that they put it back in?

Hello,

About ID transaction, any idea to add it to order page?

Thanks