Adding multiple products in the cart

I’ve a situation where we want to add multiple products in the cart with one click. Is it do able?

so situation is something like this:

I’ve a category, that have three products. I like user to click on a button and add all three in the cart. Than I want them to re-direct to checkout.checkout.

where i need to make a change?

1.3.X has this feature, why is it still missing in 2.0??? Maybe this featured is under improvement? I hope so.

[quote name=‘Ooch’]I’ve a situation where we want to add multiple products in the cart with one click. Is it do able?

I’ve a category, that have three products. I like user to click on a button and add all three in the cart. Than I want them to re-direct to checkout.checkout.

where i need to make a change?[/QUOTE]

I’d like to know how to do this as well.

I don’t know if this is how you want to do it, but if you set up a “required product” it will automatically be added to the cart when the parent product is added.

I do not recommend “required product” as it is poorly developed upto now.

It is hidden beyond the main product and gets in to the car with required products appearing above the main product .

We need something like a magento product group.

[quote name=‘dustundag’]We need something like a magento product group.[/QUOTE]

Yes, we do!

Bob

[quote name=‘Ooch’]I’ve a situation where we want to add multiple products in the cart with one click. Is it do able?

where i need to make a change?[/QUOTE]

Actually, what I’m talking about is like this:

Show numerous products on a category page, each with its own quantity box. The customer types their desired quantity in each box and presses a single “Add to Cart” button to add those products in one fell swoop.

I thought there was a feature like this in the prior version (and hopefully, in this version, too!).

Like Virtuemart