Adding Info if the Product is Used New or Refurbished

Hello,

How Can we add a Option while Adding new Product weather the Product is New Used or Refurbished in CS Cart just Like in Ebay…

I was trying to add this option in Multi vendor but was Unsuccessful…

Please Let me know if anyone can help/ guide!

-Thanks and Regards

Sid

Create a product feature called 'Product Condition' or similar. Then add variants for New, Used, etc. Make it a global feature and it will be available on every product.

@ TVKevin: I tried doing this… but It's not working…

I think this will add an option for the Customer to Select 2 Variants : New and used and what I want is that in the Product Page the User should see if the Listed Product is New or Used!

1 Like

hi

you can use the free addon product availability from shipping kit if you are not tracking your quantities and you can setup messages to appear to the product as you wish.

if you do track your quantities then this way is not functional. you will need a small custom addon for that.

offcourse all the above are for version 2.2.x

Fotis

I sell used items, and have conditions - Football4sale |Programmes,Cup Final Memorabilia, Tickets,Football Magazines |F4S Est 1999.

Works for me

Can anyone help me figure out how to do this on version 3.02? I would like to have the condition listed below the product price on the product details page, not in the tabs below, and not be selectable. It's just there to let the customer know if it new or refurbished.

Thanks,

Marty