Adding Company Name To Invoices

I have created a new field 'company name' for the invoice. I would like to remove the field name that is shown on the invoice i.e. Company Name: Nameofcompany and to move it just under the surname.

I notice there is a line in the invoice.tpl.

{/if} {include file=“profiles/profiles_extra_fields.tpl” fields=$profile_fields.S}

Do I simply move this line under the surname and what changes do i need to make to remove the field name?

Thanks.

[quote name='San' timestamp='1436864222' post='222818']

I have created a new field 'company name' for the invoice. I would like to remove the field name that is shown on the invoice i.e. Company Name: Nameofcompany and to move it just under the surname.

I notice there is a line in the invoice.tpl.

{/if} {include file=“profiles/profiles_extra_fields.tpl” fields=$profile_fields.S}

Do I simply move this line under the surname and what changes do i need to make to remove the field name?

Thanks.

[/quote]

Your request is not quite clear, i.e. what exactly are you going to do. I would recommend you to post a screenshot with arrows what and where should be moved.

Besides you can do some experiments in order to hide line use smarty comments

{* any text to be commented out *}

Don't forget to enable “Rebuild Cache automatically” feature at Design → Themes page. http://note.io/1OcI5Oi - this will show the actual changes.

Sorry don't know how to attach the image.

[quote name='San' timestamp='1436964823' post='223039']

Sorry don't know how to attach the image.

[/quote]

Use “More Reply Options” button, there attach file, and don't forget to click “add to post” http://note.io/1V6KQWl

Silly me, didn't see that option. Here it is:

cs-cart-mod.jpg

[quote name='San' timestamp='1437124239' post='223330']

Silly me, didn't see that option. Here it is:

[/quote]

You are right, you should move this line in the invoice.tpl files (this is for Billing address - like on the screen):

{include file="profiles/profiles_extra_fields.tpl" fields=$profile_fields.B}

right after this

{__("bill_to")}:

But please be aware the “{include file=“profiles/profiles_extra_fields.tpl” fields=$profile_fields.B}” - have all additional fields not only company.

Note that there are serveral invoice.tpl files in CS-Cart:

design/themes/responsive/mail/templates/orders/invoice.tpl

design/backend/mail/templates/orders/invoice.tpl

That code doesn't show removing the "company name" text at the start. Do you have some code to just show the field.

All I could see the above code do was move Company name: xxxxxxx to below name.