adding a picture to my site

I would like to add a picture and move it down to the right under My account its going to be a gif picture that will show different products of my page www.fastgainer.net but i dont know how to add a new picture to the design

Do you mean like on the demo?..in the sidebox?

[URL=“http://demo.cs-cart.com/”]Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

[quote name=‘WebGuy’]Do you mean like on the demo?..in the sidebox?

[URL=“http://demo.cs-cart.com/”]Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

yeah almost like that im making af gif file that shows different products

You can do that in Admin through CMS > Listmania > Banners

There should already be the default banner there and you can set it up the way you want, where you want.

[quote name=‘WebGuy’]You can do that in Admin through CMS > Listmania > Banners

There should already be the default banner there and you can set it up the way you want, where you want.[/QUOTE]

I believe you’re referencing 1.35 behavior (this is the 2.0 forum). In 2.0, banners are setup in Content/banners. There is no more listmainia addon…

In response to the original poster, why would you want to create your own gif (assuming animated) to dispaly products? Why not use a Products block and set the display type to ‘scoller’ (or one of its derivatives). You can have it auto-add product or use the ‘manual’ setting to specify the products yourself. You can control the speed and direction of the images too.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]I believe you’re referencing 1.35 behavior (this is the 2.0 forum). In 2.0, banners are setup in Content/banners. There is no more listmainia addon…

In response to the original poster, why would you want to create your own gif (assuming animated) to dispaly products? Why not use a Products block and set the display type to ‘scoller’ (or one of its derivatives). You can have it auto-add product or use the ‘manual’ setting to specify the products yourself. You can control the speed and direction of the images too.[/QUOTE]

Okay how can i do that ?

Go to Design/Blocks in the Admin panel.

Click “Add Block”

Select the type as Products

Select Filling as auto

Select Display as Scroller

Click the “more options” (or whatever it’s called)

Set the properties for the scroller as you want.

Drag/drop the block to wherever you want it.

Hope this helps.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]Go to Design/Blocks in the Admin panel.

Click “Add Block”

Select the type as Products

Select Filling as auto

Select Display as Scroller

Click the “more options” (or whatever it’s called)

Set the properties for the scroller as you want.

Drag/drop the block to wherever you want it.

Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

Ok ive now gone back to old stable version how can i do that with listmania ? to show random items

Don’t know… I gave up on the 1.35 stuff when 2.0 surfaced (probably a mistake on my part)… What is the version number of “old stable version”?