Adding A Css Rule To A Div Class

Little bit of help if you can guys. Not neccesarily CS Cart related but could do with a bit of advice.

On our homepage we've got a testimonials box. The text colour is black and is set by the main font colour in CS Cart.

I want this text to be white. So when editing the text I have put the paragraphs inside containers like this

• ordered a Apple lightning Cable from yourselves on Friday 5th February and I received it the next day. The product works excellently, the price compared with Apples was brilliant and your customers service lady was excellent. I did try many times to contact you in fact 25 mins. but she said she was the only sales advisor in, it was very very busy but she was cheerful and was very friendly so she should be congratulated on her customer liaison skills. In view of the above I would certainly use you again if the occasion arises and it was refreshing to find a company that I feel I could rely on. If the situation arises I would certainly pass your companies name tp any of my friends.

Ronald Bodimeade

• I've then created this CSS Rule

div.testi-text {
    color: white;
    }

But it does nothing.

I've also tried This is some text! but that doesn't work either.

Does anyone know why my div class and CSS rule combo aren't working? What am i missing? Thanks.

Try

div.testi-text, div.testi-text p {
        color: white !important;
    }