Add to cart button has stopped working

Hey all,

Has anyone had their add to cart button stop working out of nowhere? If so, how did you fix the problem?

I’ve tried many things such as clearing the cache, optimizing the database, checking to see permissions are set correctly on my server, etc.

The store URL is http://doll-clothes.com and we are running CS-Cart version 2.0.14

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I’ve submitted a ticket to the help desk but this is a pretty severe issue for the store and I need to find out what’s wrong asap.

Thanks!

[quote name=‘imagebox’]Hey all,

Has anyone had their add to cart button stop working out of nowhere? If so, how did you fix the problem?

I’ve tried many things such as clearing the cache, optimizing the database, checking to see permissions are set correctly on my server, etc.

The store URL is http://doll-clothes.com and we are running CS-Cart version 2.0.14

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I’ve submitted a ticket to the help desk but this is a pretty severe issue for the store and I need to find out what’s wrong asap.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Have just had a look but you have a notice in the cart…

Temporarily Closed

Our online store is temporarily closed Wednesday, September 15th for upgrades. Feel free to browser our products. However, you’ll be unable to add products to the shopping cart until the upgrades are complete. We plan to reopen for orders tomorrow, Thursday, September 16th.

If you need your products quickly, you may place your order by phone during our regular business hours (Monday- Thursday 9-5 & Friday 8-4) by calling 610-647-1501.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patronage.

So can check for you.

Yeah,

It’s just some content I added to the site, we’re getting a lot of calls about people not being able to add products to their cart :confused:

It appears that you have a problem with the Ajax to cart function.

Try disabling that in Settings / Dynamic HTML to see if it will work until someone with an idea of how to fix it comes along

[QUOTE]Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)

Timestamp: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 17:26:18 UTC

Line: 164

Char: 3

Code: 0

URI: [url]Doll Accessories | Doll House | Sophia Doll Clothes | Doll Clothing | Teamson

[/QUOTE]

[quote name=‘S-Combs’]It appears that you have a problem with the Ajax to cart function.

Try disabling that in Settings / Dynamic HTML to see if it will work until someone with an idea of how to fix it comes along[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply!

I made this change in the admin and now whenever I click the “Add to cart” button I get redirected to the sites homepage (item still doesn’t get added to cart)

this exact same thing is happening to me… any ideas or resolves for it??

actually I found the answer in this thread:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=20714&highlight=add+to+cart+ajax[/url]