Add To Cart And Login Customer Not Function?

hello everyone ,

is there anyone here know , why my button add to cart not function , its just loading and loss after that . also my customer cannot login . they put their email and password and click login , after that its just repeat from the first , and the fill in again and same issue happen .

anyone here get this problem also ?

Are there any changes on the site recently?

hello everyone ,

is there anyone here know , why my button add to cart not function , its just loading and loss after that . also my customer cannot login . they put their email and password and click login , after that its just repeat from the first , and the fill in again and same issue happen .

Works ok for me

hello everyone ,

The issue could appear if the cookies were blocked in the browser. Please check this.

its ok now , i dont know why . i dont change anything and its solve automatically . amazing .