Add product to Gift Registry via Product Details or Product List views

Is it possible to allow a logged in customer the ability to add products to their Gift Registry (Event) account on the product detail page? Instead of using the product search screen?

For example, we have the ‘Add to Wish List’ - is it possible to have a button to ‘Add to your gift registry’ so a customer with a gift registry event can easily add to their list when browsing the site? Or maybe a button next to each product in the category view…?

TIA!! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote name=‘johnjohn’]Is it possible to allow a logged in customer the ability to add products to their Gift Registry (Event) account on the product detail page? Instead of using the product search screen?

For example, we have the ‘Add to Wish List’ - is it possible to have a button to ‘Add to your gift registry’ so a customer with a gift registry event can easily add to their list when browsing the site? Or maybe a button next to each product in the category view…?

TIA!! :p[/QUOTE]

I’ve run into a similar question, were you able to solve this problem? If so, I would value your tips.

anybody?? would love to know… going thru the product list in the pop-up is a pain in the ass.

This is a feature I'd appreciate integrated in the core CS-Cart. If this has been added by someone else, I'd be grateful for the code.